:saints: Saints v Arsenal :arsenalfc: (PL)

:saints: v :arsenalfc:

• Southampton humiliate Arsenal by scoring a goal and then defending like they’ve never defended before
  • Southampton’s strikers find the net, on multiple occasions, and score more than Arsenal
  • Hasenhüttl’s training regime has killed the players and Arsenal run riot
  • Bore Draw
  • By some miracle a score draw
  • £250m squad value, £250m worth of cod :poop:

0 voters

0 Likes

2018: The Year in Review
:calendar: 2018: The Year in Review

https://newsthump.com/2018/12/11/southampton-cancel-sundays-match-with-arsenal-because-they-dont-fancy-losing/

4 Likes

:laughing: When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

Better if you can see it Tripsy

1 Like

Concur, but the omnibox couldn’t work out the URL for some reason, @saintbletch will give us the technicalities.

0 Likes

A rejuvenated Arsenal versus a Saints team that didn’t even get their day off! Think it’s going to be carnage.

1 Like

I have faith in the manger but have no faith in the ability of the team assembled before his appointment.
0-3 Arsenal.

0 Likes

Well be lucky to get Nil Bazza.
Hopefully the lads will be on their knees before the game with all the extra fitness work they need to do

0 Likes

12 votes so far, that’s the most popular match day poll I’ve created so far

0 Likes

This one will please @Barry-Sanchez :blush:

0 Likes

Arsenal have a game on Thursday and also have a mini injury crisis at the back. I think we are going to turn them over 3-1.

6 Likes

I have to drink all my saved for a special occasion booze before I move to Poland but none of that would put me on a level where I’d say something as stupid as that

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Stop being such a fun sponge. I’m going to put a quid on 3-1 to Saints and will buy Simon a yacht (2nd hand not brand new) with the winnings.

3 Likes

Tight cunt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I remember we beat City 3-1 not long after Pochettino took over. History will repeat itself.

0 Likes

Nope. Sky Vodka & Cherry Vodka Mai Tai still says 0-3 to the Arse

0 Likes

Anyone else pining for Wenger right now?

Also, does anyone remember being linked with their new boss? Birruva laugh in retrospect, eh? *

*Courtesy of “Cilla Black’s Football Wisdom”, where I get the majority of my facts.

0 Likes

Dont forget Paul Allens yacht is available now. you could park it next to the cement works for easy access to St Mary’s.

0 Likes

I have.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Be better off sticking fraser Forster at centre half

1 Like