:saints: Saints v Arsenal :arsenalfc: (PL)

I haven’t been back since the wrist slitting summer meltdown saga. Life has been less stressful ever since

3 Likes

Bertrands injured, he is gone. He won’t be risked even if he is fit.

You said he’d be gone last summer so he’s being a bit tardy.

1 Like

He might as well as the bellend hasn’t been playing.

Who is in for him then? Not read a single rumour recently about him being off.

Win or lose, I’m loving the holistic approach and attention to detail.

1 Like

That link didn’t look very good for you lazy fuckers so I’ll try a different one.

I can’t work out if this is just a nice gesture or an act of desperation.

1 Like

I’m astonished that he thinks the pain can be numbed with a single drink. I find it best to have at least 4 or 5 minimum before watching Saints.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the change from Branfoot to Ball. People around me shouting how we suddenly had a midfield to watch. Had to stop turning up hammered

Just saw an amazing song for Hassenhuttl for the saints fans. “Looking back on when we first met, I cannot escape and I cannot forget. Ralph you are the one, you still turn me on. SAINTS are on the up again!”

Might need to get some points on the board first :wink:

:joy::joy:

From physioroom.com no mention of an operation

They also didn’t mention that he’s pulled his pudding pretending to care about Saints :redcard:

That is an Atomic Kitten song. Can an Atomic Kitten song ever be termed amazing?

I think you find it’s genuine…he’s being paid to care and in my book…a care is a care. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Blimey.
Professionalism from a manager? Surely not at Saints…
https://twitter.com/blondiesaint/status/1073984009003257860?s=19

2 Likes

Probably everyone needs to be pissed just to get through the game - supporters that is.

He certainly knows how say the right thing. Seems to understand the mood of the fans and the players have got to appreciate his close up way of working.
Turn that smooth confident talking into smooth confident playing and we can ask him to sort out Brexit on his day off :grin:

4 Likes