:saints: Saints v Arsenal :arsenalfc: (PL)

When i bet it’s my favourite bet, 3-1 to the Saints, after bagging 225/1 for Schniederlin first goalscorer and 3-1 v Liverpool in 2013. It also came up trumps at 75’s when we beat Chelsea away in Jose’s failed season and a couple of others along the way.
In 2013, that bet bagged me more money than my pension contributions had earned me for the whole year.

3 Likes

Looking forward to this game, despite the expected drubbing. I would like to see what the Hasenhuttl era looks like after week one. I want to see the players up for it, fitter and hungrier.

I don’t think you’re going to see fitter players, more knackered maybe but I doubt fitter. Whilst I agree we have to get the players fitter, killing them in the process ain’t going to help.

I’m sure he knows what he’s doing by now :thinking:

I think you’re right Bob …

2 Likes

I hoping that Rabbithutch knows when to ease up so that they are at peak fitness by Sunday.

I know it’s a hope, but fingers are crossed.

Pochettino did it for us mid season so it can be done. We have a plan now which is the main thing and the players are at least saying the right things and talking positively about it. I’m not entirely sure what Hughes’s plan was.

Let’s just have a real go at Arsenal and get in their faces. If we are to lose, please for the love of God let it be due to a moment of brilliance from them as opposed to one of our lot doing something fucking stupid. Use it as a stepping stone towards pulling off a massive win at Huddersfield.

8 Likes

Concur but I feel we have a different breed of players now, players that have got used to the cosy lifestyle

They could have a more cozier lifestyle in the Championship

These fannies will leave el pronto if we go down, they couldn’t handle the Championship, our squad is a squad of weak pissing little entitled fannies who are great or shite whatever way you see it at excuses.

Great support, Barry.

2 Likes

Perhaps he knows them all personally.

Not wrong Pap.

Some good news at last …

Still no mention of Bertrand though.

The more this bloke speaks the more I am convinced that if he cannot keep us up then nobody can. Which offers some comfort knowing we are in good hands. Yes some or most of the players may be shite (before you say it Baz) but I reckon this guy can squeeze out a few extra ‘percentage points’ (to borrow a phrase from other Ralph) from them to give us a fighting chance.

3 Likes

Thought the dark side said he has had a back op

Fingers crossed our passion and ability to achieve the basic requirements as professional footballers has improved. This is what I would like to see even if we lose (which I think will happen)

2 Likes

Really? I don’t venture over there (ever) so I wouldn’t know.

1 Like