Saints Stoke the fear of relegation

Hmm…got tickets for me and CholulaKidKid. Not sure we’ll be making it down unless trains buck their ideas up.

Should we change the thread title to suit the weather?

Think of the poor bastards having to sit through it, if it goes ahead.

Saints Stoke the fear of refrigeration would be more fitting.

4 Likes

I reckon it will be postponed. Main roads are ok but side roads are a bit treacherous. Can’t see it improving before tomorrow.

And I was so excited about the match.

I could almost detect a hint of sincerity in your voice…almost.

1 Like

Southampton Football Club is anticipating that tomorrow’s Premier League match with Stoke City will proceed as planned.

The club has been in dialogue with Hampshire Police, Southampton City Council, the Premier League and Stoke about the game, after the heavy snowfall experienced in the region.

Following continued consultation throughout the day, the club and authorities expect the game to go ahead at its scheduled 3pm GMT kick-off time.

Should there be a need for any further updates, we will inform supporters as soon as possible via southamptonfc.com and our social channels.

Hmmm…wonder what the chances of a refund are…no way I’ll be able to get down for this.

I was going to drive down, eerrrrrrrrrrrr swerve that, training it down, should be interesting and after a couple of cans one won’t care, like watching narnia go by…

Let’s hope that you can get to Lime Street then. Few local services running today.

1 Like

Trains now running out of Waterloo- two an hour at 35 and er, 39

Coming down with Bucks - maybe a beer or two in the Rockstone if anybody around?

1 Like

No trains from Poole, not going to drive…

I can most certainly manage that. Temperature’s risen a lot, snow’s melting here in Horndean. More likely to be risks of flood that anything else today.

Bring my ticket

And your wallet

5 Likes

Our ticket.

5 Likes

Here’s something positive

We’re predicted to stay up…

Thawing in Southampton. Slushy. Like my fucking head this morning.

5 Likes

Raining here, going to drive, see you in the 'stone if I make it…

3 Likes

He shoots he scores.

Classic fan troll/lol from the Cops

1 Like

Due to cancellations and short carriages, the train is fucking rammed. Brilliant footwork by SO5 got me a seat. It had better be worth it. See you in the Rock.

4 Likes