Saints Stoke the fear of relegation

Blimey. According to talkCrap we would be 10th if all games finished at half time. Perhaps that is where MP is going wrong? Plan for another 45 mins Mauricio!

1 Like

Posh lunch with Uncle. Heā€™s paying :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Wont Stoke feel at home playing in this type of enviroment ?

2 Likes

Which also implies our fitness levels could improve so we can last for 90 minutes + injury timeā€¦

2 Likes

I reckon thatā€™ s part of it but also an ultra conservative approach if we are ahead doesnā€™t help.

1 Like

After watching the end of the cricket this morning, I have to admit doing a double take on this thread (despite having posted on it yesterday): ā€œis Ben Stokes available for our match on Sat?ā€

Alcohol is evil. Pass the coffee.

1 Like

Bad news lads and ladesses, I have secured a ticket for the match :lou_sad:

You tit

Avatar changed :lou_lol: :lou_is_a_flirt:

5 Likes

Voted down for this ill informed statement Alcohol is good.

5 Likes

The liver is evil and must be punished.

1 Like

My old dear sent me a text to say her and my brother where going to Stoke at the weekend. Fucking idiots! The game is @St maryā€™s. I didnā€™t correct them for lols.

3 Likes

It really is one of those season defining games. After this, then 2 away games against Newcastle and West Ham. Then the run in from hell ā€¦ Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City, with Bournemouth away as the easiest one.

21 points in the bag then, starting with my usual 2:1 prediction for a win for us against Stoke - do you see the symmetry there?

Donā€™t quote me on any of thisā€¦

Umm, Bournemouth is at home!!

Bournemouth away would be easier TBH :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Well we are fucked.

Lawro has predicted a 2-0 Southampton win. :lou_angry:

Thatā€™s IF the match goes ahead.

I donā€™t see a problem with the ground, just the transport infrastructure in and around Southampton.

Forget the fans, have Stoke managed to get here?

I suspect that with most of the snow turning to ice and with the expected rain tomorrow that the whole of the country will be like an ice rink.

I am girding my loins for sitting at home.