Saints going to get it up the Arse

Sorry I didn’t let you know earlier PS!

Thanks for the advert LITSL

Would have preferred the £30 but still…

2 Likes

Holy shit, good luck with that. Hope you can sell snow to the eskimos, cos that is one tough sell.

Ffs Bompey. Try and get a point at leadt

They are doing it on purpose - arseholes

Relax…they’ve got an equaliser… 2 - 2

I had forgotten how shit being this end of the table can be.

Those 3-0s vs West Ham and the Geordies are going to bite us on the arse from a goal difference POV

We better not need anything from City on the last day. If they play like they are against United, we will get murdered.

Or maybe not. We just need a Paul Pogba type of player

1 Like

City are shit…we can take them…everybody else are…leaky defense… 2 - 3 to Untd.

Man Shitty is what I call them!

Tbh not a bad set of results today.

If only we had some bottle and fight and flair.

We don’t.

Game will be shit but the day will be epic

All our competitors for the drop got a point didn’t they. Optimistic we’ll get at least the same?

If only we had some bottle and fight and flair.

Højbjerg, Romeu and Boufal(don’t laugh it’s possible and tomorrow is that day).

We don’t.

See above.

Game will be shit but the day will be epic

You’re watching it with the planets only living deity aren’t you? Then the golf. Enjoy.

Have you informed the club and players?

If you do, we will win. Our fate is in your hands.

3-1 win for the Saints, because Phil phoned all the players and reminded them how much a pint costs in Dubai and who’s drinks he’s buying.

2 Likes

Honestly @saint-or-sinner I had really hoped to simply follow the BBC Text feed from behind my sofa.

:wink:

2 Likes

I suspect there won’t be much room behind the metaphorical Sotonians sofa come tomorrow…

2 Likes

A common feeling at the moment, but imagine watching the start of a classic Saints end of season recovery with MLT and then topping it off by watching the last round of the Masters with him as well. I think i know what you will do.

Cancel work on Monday, you will be in no fit state :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Some great goals on MOTD. It made me sad that we never score any goals.

3 Likes

FWIW, my two cents team

Macca

Stephens Yoshi Hoedt Bertie

Sims Davis PEH Redmond

Slattery

Austin

Bench: FF, Bednerek, Long, Ward-Prowse, Gabbi, Cedric, Romeu

The problem I saw with the game last weekend was how far apart the front line was to the midfield - need to plonk someone in that space, even if we bypass them with hoofball.

Its *almost* time to play the kids, we will have to in the Championship if it goes tits up and the pros aren’t floating my boat tbf

2 Likes

Sotonians… Ready

Lube… Ready

On yours marks

Bend over

Clench

4 Likes

Matt only drinks Malibu and coke IIRC, which is probably way more expensive than beer TBF.

@dubai_phil as a member of the Soviet I will work on getting you a 10,000 point badge if you can get Matt to sign up to Sotonians, 5,000 if he promotes the site in one of his tweets.