šŸ‘¢ šŸ¦• Sacked Le Tissier

Heā€™s trending on Twitter along with Anne Frank - essentially heā€™s comparing having to wear masks to the Holocaust.

Heā€™s really lost the fucking plot hasnā€™t he? Quite sad to see

2 Likes

Lordy. He reminds me of someone who has just discovered the Internet.

1 Like

I saw the tweet, I fully understood he wanted a Meme that said, sometimes breaking the law is the right thing to do.

Unfortunately, using Anne Frank was perhaps the most stupid thing he could have done.

Travelling to Auschwitz with Tourists as I did when we had tourists and following the Museum on Twitter has tuned me in to the amount of times around the world these careless mistakes are made, the impact it has on many people and the battles that go on daily to fight denial.

In no way was Matt denying the Holocaust but it was just incredibly wrong

Unfortunately he is (rightly) going to get some serious grief about this. Ignorance of ā€œwhat is the wrong thing to sayā€ is not actually a defence.

Think he is going to need to book a trip over here as an Educational Exercise and will need a good tour guide

:smirk:

1 Like

Itā€™s all gone pear shaped since he moved away from North Baddesley and my influence. :frowning:

4 Likes

You mean heā€™s put on weight? :thinking:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the context for the stick heā€™s taking on Twitter.

His tweet.

Ill considered.

He got asked not to invoke the Holocaust and responded like this.

Stupid.

1 Like

Heā€™s a bit of a twat on twitter.

Well hardly surprising when you consider the average professional footballer finds it difficult to tell the difference between Anne Frankā€™s Diary and Adrian Moleā€™s.

3 Likes

Well, this is the thing. I defended him on Twitter when people were calliong for him to be sacked from Sky Sports. His detractors were saying that people could take his advice and DIE.

To which my answer was ā€œwho gets their medical advice from a fucking footballer?ā€.

You donā€™t see Gazza for a hysterectomy, even if the pissed cunt has got his fishing rod.

4 Likes
1 Like

Whereā€™s he living now?

Millbrook?

1 Like

A friend of my ex-wife actually sneaked onto his gaff and doorstepped him once, to ask if he would attend her sons 18th birthday a week or two later. Astoundingly, he agreed and showed up, having driven to fucking Verwood to do it. I seem to recall her saying he lived in Chilworth.

Yeah, but I bet he didnā€™t wear a mask.

1 Like

West Chilworthā€¦NB. :lou_lol:

Close enough to my manor.

Heā€™s a fuckinā€™ wrong un now, I reckon :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m going back 10 years, so no, he probably didnā€™t :smile::smile:

Got to say I thought it was a very decent gesture. He stayed there for several hours, chatting with people and signing autographs etc. Either heā€™s an altruistic type of guy, or sheā€™s a far better fuck than she looks :thinking::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Tbh he is just a great guy.
He rocked up in the sandpit and tweeted he needed some ā€œmatesā€ to play golf with & the 3 Dxb Saints lads had a brilliant day out with him.
He then rocked up in the Pub & watched us lose, no airs & Graceā€™s just stood talked about the game, did selfies for anyone who asked.
Came back a year later, same routine AND bought the beers.

He really is just as normal as we are.
Oh, waitā€¦

5 Likes

Met him in Prague before Saints game. Top bloke. Time for a drink and chat with fans. Franny a top bloke too. MLT also replaced Mrs Gā€™s bike when it was nicked from the hospital. How many people do things like that for strangers without even being asked?

10 Likes

I met him before he was famous. Had a kickabout with him at the Flower and Balloon show before heā€™d made the first team.

Very nice. Disagreed with me when I said ā€œIā€™m shit, arenā€™t I?ā€

Great liar.

3 Likes