🇷🇺 Russia

Putin if he doesn’t do a Hitler in another way by ending himself in a bunker will be before the Hague if he leaves Russia, war criminal.

And how many have that bastion of democracy taken in?

The logistics effort is immense. Special trains from the border zone. Most Tourist coaches booked by corporates getting staff away.

Notbaz.
You checking Barcodes before buying anything?
#jointheboycott

2 Likes

Again. How many have UK Gov accepted?

I don’t know if you’re asking me? No where near enough is my answer.

Ukraine conflict is boring now. When is the media agenda going to move on to the next thing. Are we going to go back to COVID or something else
?

As long as fascist Russia stays in Ukraine it will be reported, never has there been such a reaction to such a thing, Putin has well overstepped the mark, if he stays in Ukraine the Russian people will suffer, they’ll be effectively be back to cold war days but they’ll be the slave of China.
And there’ll be a western funded Ukrainian resistance which will have weapons to hammer the Russians close up so they’ll be resorted to do what they did in Gronzy ie carpet bombing.
The moment Putin put one Russian boot into Ukraine last week he lost, I’d say his own political upper echelons think he’s got Hitler syndrome, how the hell can he control Ukraine now? It simply won’t be possible.image

Even the most ardent Russian defender and Putin advocate won’t be able to defend this. Those brave Russians protesting against a fascist state.

He wasn’t asking you. If he was asking you he’d have replied to you.

Since you’ve (ahem… snuffle…) clearly mastered all of world history and politics, perhaps it is time to finally crack whether someone has replied to you or not on this forum.

Clue: look at the top right of this post!

Who was he replying or asking the question to?

Perhaps he was just leaving a comment of his own.

Not everything is about you, Nobby.

I direct you to your political insight concerning Russian aggression.

Oh so there was nothing in the top right and corner for someone specific? By that no one should reply to it or should they? You’re a tad confused Pap.
Too much appeasement and not enough condemnation has possibly blurred your view (not just the top right corner).

I think the fact Putin actually invaded confounded most analysts. Peter Hitchens in particular must be eating his recent words.

You’re having to dredge up recent opinions from a three year old thread, so I feel on slightly safer ground than Hitchens.

Please refer to this footage.

If all you are going to do is adopt the tactics of a totalitarian you are not long for this site, my lad.

The thread shows an incredible amount of ignorance, were you wrong then? Was Barry right?
The thread actually was 3 years old but the last posts other than yesterday were November 2021, be honest Pap, it is there for all to see.

Pap I have no idea to what you refer, but can we can back to discussing Russia please?

I don’t think anyone but you has the slightest interest in that, Barry. All I see above this thread is a lot of dust and some vultures circling.

1 Like