๐Ÿ‰ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ† - Rugby World Cup 2023 - France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

One look at Namibia and the punters thought England have even less chance than they originally thought

1 Like

140/1 would still mean you lose your stake money

Wont get near France or NZ let alone Ireland

Argentina are actually narrow favourites tonight. Iโ€™m in France, on a campsite. Donโ€™t seem to be many Rugby fans as they have a TV set up but last night I watched France v NZ with a solitary Frenchman, who seemed to know little about the game and, from my limited French, was only there as his wife/partner had kicked him out of the caravan. :flushed::rofl: Suspect Iโ€™ll be watching alone tonight.

Bugger. Not being shown at all in France. :rage: And I canโ€™t even get ITV X on my phone

Ive seen that video on Twitter. The solutary french guy was Mbappe

Have England spent more time since March playing with 14 than they have with 15?

1 Like

What is happening here?
Stupendous

England are playing well but Argentina are wasting their advantage.

1 Like

Weโ€™re going to drop goal them incessantly. Itโ€™s not something teams are used to defending against.

:clap: George Ford!

Cant believe the Argies thought they could beat us without Messi

1 Like

Well I kept the faith.

There are some funny looking Japanese players - eg white and towering above his team mates

Now I could be entirely wrong but โ€œringerโ€ did spring to mind

1 Like

And these national anthem arrangements suck

I am liking the cut of these Chileanโ€™s jib

Utterly bizarre that so called professional & trained Event Organisers can put on events that people cannot get into.

UCL Final in Paris, the carnage in Istanbul, Marseilles
And, i have really bad feelings about the Ryder Cup in Rome relying on shuttle buses

You have ONE job FFS

Rugby World Cup 2023: Crowd โ€˜chaosโ€™ before England beat Argentina in Marseille investigated -

Hmm, headline is a bit misleading, youโ€™d thin South Africa ran in a bucket load of tries when the score was actually 18-3.

Japan 42-12 Chile earlier.

And some real controversy where TMO ignored an early blatant Red Card.

These new rules are gonna fvck this WC up

25 Dubai Rugby 7โ€™s, a 7โ€™s World Cup & Mini Olympics and some 15 a -side trips and tonight Fiji showing why we loved watching them. Maybe they wonโ€™t keep it up but boy they are great to watch as an attacking force

2 Likes

That is disgraceful refereeing. 3/4 penalties in a row while Wales defend their line - nothing
A penalty for Wales when they attack the Fiji line - straight yellow.

Refereeing is not consistent

1 Like