πŸ‰πŸ† Rugby World Cup 2019 - Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Outstanding defensive display

Thoroughly enjoyed that.

Lots of hand balls though.

7 Likes

Brilliant performance. Otoje is a beast.

2 Likes

Get in

Epic. Absolutely epic

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

I want to go for a beer with the tooth-less female Japanese rugby player in the Guinness adverts.

She looks a right scream.

1 Like

England were simply magnificent. They really are peaking at exactly the right time.

2 Likes

I heard Auntie Bletch likes hands on balls. As a former Egg Chaser myself… (Grammar School boy from Kent after Army Brat years), That was quite remarkable. The ABs are an incredible team, today does not dismiss that, but England have finally played to ether potential…if they do so again they will win the WC… just hope the side that shipped 31 points to the jocks in the Spring does not show up

2 Likes

In 2003 I suggested to mates in a pub we should go to Sydney for the WC Final - in April.
I had hope we would make it.
This year I had no such hope.
That trip was one of the greatest moments of my life.
Thanks to airmiles the trip cost me Β£600.
I pray those lucky enough to be there next week have the same experience. For some things in life there is Mastercard but that weekend, and dancing the Conga in Darling Harbour with Prince Harry was priceless.

Wales vSouth Africa 11 mins in no score

SA up by a pen

3-3 welsh pen back

6-3

9-3 South Africa

Welsh penalty 6-9 South Africa

Bloody awful game. Crowd will be getting stiff necks - Rugby β€œThe old Crazy Gang Wimbledon Way”.

Yes obviously it is a tactic, yes you only need one clean take or mistake with this but just not the same intensity as yesterday .

9-9 wales equalise with another penalty

Its not good i admit that and getting worse by the attempted kicking and fumbles

SA try but still not improving