Rio Olympics 2016

We really are excellent at going round in circles.

Bring on the cycling!

Think I heard on the radio this morning that our cycling suits are made of some material that is 17% more slippery than the previous one.

Not sure if we’re the only team that has access to that.

So it takes our team longer to get dressed?

1 Like

Probably got Trott and Kenny to test the kit.

I have seen England (& Wales) beat Fiji at 7s.

It is always a shock result and usually involves Fiji being out of focus injuries or Sin Bins.

I am REALLY pleased that some of you are now seeing what great skill & athleticism the game displays.

Equally a 7s season is around 5 months and the training camps are intense. As you see the understanding has to be almost Psychic and is built over that time together.

Team GB has only been together for 10 weeks. Sure they have a wider pool of talent than the home nations, but let nobody be in any doubt that reaching the final is THE story of the Olympics.

Others train or work together for years. Team GB have come together and achieved a miracle whatever the result.

Back to the Cycling…

Our women track cyclists are out of this world! :lou_sunglasses:

Wow!

Habla

Habla Habla

HABLA HABLA

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD

Grande Bretagne

Love the Arabic tater that time

1 Like

Fucking ace that was

1 Like

Our male cyclists ain’t too shabby - just won the Men’s Team Sprint gold.

1 Like

Why can’t the BBC just stick to one channel without changing every bloody half hour?

And when will the rugby TV director realise that we need to see the kicks as well??

2 Likes

This is doing my plums in.

hours on bbc1 then over to bbc 2 whilst we put on the news or east enders. The when the bbc 2 news is ready back we go to bbc 1.

we can get both channels. Just dedicate one channel to the olympics and stick all the other gash on the spare channel.

1 Like

7’s final about to start.

Falling apart :lou_sad:

Originally posted by @Goatboy

7’s final about to start.

It’s done - this is not good

Beating the world champions to get it as well. Very happy and surprised.

If only someone had mentioned Fiji.

1st EVER Olympic medal and what a job by England 7s legend Ben Ryan

And such a performance by a makeshift GB team. Looking forward to seeing them in Dubai in December. Who’s in? Full English Breakfast, Curry, karaoke & Rugby.

Oh and a beer or 100

Even worse when you sky plus and think you are clever by Sky plusing the other channel as well, only for it to move channel again and not catching the end of the cycling! :lou_facepalm_2:

That will teach me for wanting to watch the last 2 episodes of Dexter before we clear off camping tomorrow! Dam!

1 Like

Baby oil?