Right lads I've calmed down

Which it almost certainly won’t be. Do you have anything to back it up, NYS?

I read elsewhere, possibly Fiverweb, a guy was kicking off because football is “supposed to be an entertainment.” No it isnt. It is a sport where one lot of people try to beat another lot of people. Sometimes it can be entertaining, but that is not its purpose. If you want entertainment go top the cinema or theatre.

1 Like

Or Eastleigh cab rank, 3AM.

1 Like

So you found Bletch then?

2 Likes

Just the ability to read. Its easy, Just take your blinkers off and put your Kat beads in the bin first.

This is a very familiar theme of ‘prove it’ ‘do you have evidence’. Its the same from the Trumpers and flat earthers .its sort of a shame. Facts wont change their opinion and you sound just the same.

So it’s just a number that you made up then. Thought so. Still ploughing that same old furrow too - aren’t you getting a bit bored with yourself by now?

1 Like

Fucking hell, spout made up numbers to prove a point then get huffy when you are called on it?

Mental.

Why are people even engaging with this idiot? He’s clearly a troll who enjoys attention and you’re giving it to him… So he’ll continue. I’d rather he just fuck off.

Why dont you just build a wall so nobody who dissagrees with you cant get in. Pathetic. If you want a forum where everyone is the same as you then you are showing your true colours

Yeah Fatso, why don’t you build a wall of disagreement or something … Pathetic!

Why not just put a link up confirming your figures? It’s so fucking easy i have done it for you.

Liebherr>Southampton>£150m. Put them in an Internet search and hey presto

Some shit about cranes.

3 Likes

I am sure the £150m, if it is correct, is the profit on the Liebherr shareholding. That is, the growth on what they originally paid (circa £10m) and what they got from the Chinese. This is overlooking the loans converted to equity some time ago of course.

At no point has this been the club’s money. Its the value of the shares. Some years ago (around the time our famously spend-happy chairman left, and years before Financial Fair Play), the club said they wanted to be self-sufficient. This means not being funded by the owners’ wealth, only by the income the club generates.

So what the fuck is anyone doing moaning that the Liebherr family are not investing millions more of their money now is beyond me. As has been pointed out, they got us to where we are and have thankfully behaved very differently to most other wealthy owners along the way.

10 Likes

The Liebherr family saved this club :slight_frown:

4 Likes

Sorry, did mean to upvote :crazy_face: so have upvoted 2 of your other posts to make up for it!

1 Like

And Bournemouth

He could be now known as GBH

2 Likes

Thanks, but if I put up the figures it would undermine all the blackshirt posters like fatso and his elite loving mates comments and they would have to grasp the uncomfortable truth they are not right.

Also I would have to spend time finding the article when it should be a sotonian discussion not some kind of alt right social media platform with fools tugging forlocks to millionare employers thanking them for making money off something they shouldnt really own

1 Like

Corrected

1 Like

Surely they can own the stadium & the training ground & whatever? I mean, if you can’t own them, why would you build one?

I know what you mean though i spose. Part of the value of the football club is the loyalty of the fans what support it. You shouldn’t be able to buy and sell that. On other hand, the inherent value of our support must be no greater the £10m* Kat paid for it (plus stadium/squad) in 2009 or whatever, the rest of the £150m* seems to be accrued from Good/Lucky Management By Kat.

Maybe Kat should give the £10m back to The Fans, the Season Ticket Holders, or to put finer point on it, Me.

* All figures guaranteed fact, back off Blackshirts!

4 Likes

Just a guide for those not familiar with the Internet Troll…few traits that could identify one…

• a lack of buy-in to the list philosophy or values
  • a mixture of friendly posts with a confrontational style of interaction
  • the use of provocative language and sweeping generalisations about certain topics or categories of people
  • a lack of in-depth understanding of the topic
  • a lack of personal information
  • a lack of a genuinely unique perspective on the topic
  • a lack of humour
  • restarting topics that have already been done
  • use of language that encourages the dialogue to enter topics that are controversial and likely to upset some team members
  • they follow up their own articles if the group doesn’t respond to their posts
  • inability to answer simple questions and often responds to questions by asking another
1 Like

I don’t think nys is troll tbh, I don’t think he is glasgow either. He talks a lot of sense! Fatso probably does wear black shirts! They’re v.slimming.

6 Likes