Remain or leave? Sotonians straw poll

Originally posted by @Fatso

No offence, obviously, Sotonist.

None taken.

You may still class me as a bumhole given my addendum, but either KRG only knows half the story or he’s being as disingenuous as some of the people I’m talking about.

Eurgh, I really cannot be arsed with this again today.

Originally posted by @Sotonist

you missed the part where the terms were co-opted by the kind of people who think air conditioning is sexist,

This is bollocks. I know what you are referring to, and it’s a totally bogus misrepresentation of what that conversation was about.

that they are entitled to an international soap box without any dissent,

Also bollocks. The ‘dissent’ you mention, is more often than not a constant stream of twats screaming death or rape threats. So it’s perhaps not that surprising that they aren’t overly keen to engage.

and that these types of things give them PTSD.

What ‘type of things’? Rape? Yeah it probably does.

edit: also the kind of people who think listen and beleive is a legal framework.

No, it isn’t. No one is claiming that. It’s possible to listen and believe without sacrificing due process.

Originally posted by @KRG

Eurgh, I really cannot be arsed with this again today.

you missed the part where the terms were co-opted by the kind of people who think air conditioning is sexist,

This is bollocks. I know what you are referring to, and it’s a totally bogus misrepresentation of what that conversation was about.

that they are entitled to an international soap box without any dissent,

Also bollocks. The ‘dissent’ you mention, is more often than not a constant stream of twats screaming death or rape threats. So it’s perhaps not that surprising that they aren’t overly keen to engage.

and that these types of things give them PTSD.

What ‘type of things’? Rape? Yeah it probably does.

edit: also the kind of people who think listen and beleive is a legal framework.

No, it isn’t. No one is claiming that. It’s possible to listen and believe without sacrificing due process.

I’m in no doubt about you now :slight_smile:

I’m in no doubt about you now :slight_smile:

No doubt that we are going to be BFFs?

pooping back and forth forever.

So the polls are closed. Sunderland are hot favourites to declare first. What were the polls in Sunderland prior to today. Might give an indication how this might play out

YouGov poll exit poll puts Leave on 48% & Remain on 52%.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/746089670786813957

I’d take it with a pinch of salt, of course. Just thought it may be of interest.

Edit: Equivalent YouGov poll from the GE lsat year was wrong. So…

1 Like

I was attacked by a trigger fish once.

Just saying.

Did it have a broom and shovel?

1 Like

This is going to go to the wire. He’ll have no working mandate and be he’ll be fucked woo hoo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Ha Ha, I am a sage no doubt, this is priceless, and behold political worshippers, there is some gold of people not knowing what the fuck they’re on about here, I’m made to look like the David Attenborough of the political World ha ha!