👋 Ralph Krueger Leaves the Club

1 Like

Just in Ralph has gone

Barry will be pleased.

3 Likes

What, no more jobs for the boys?

All the inbound ITK leaks imply Bazza was always right, this is not a good thing, & a Chinese CEO for next season.
Expect more will appear on fiverweb as they melt down.
Sorry for shortness of initial post was at traffic lights!

2 Likes

OK, when Les Reed & Hughes left, it was said that a “number” of Chinese “suits” types worked long hours at SMS, Gao’s “team”.

I would imagine that they are already well on top of the replacement and have plans to better leverage the Saintsfc brand in China to support Gao’s core business. Would expect to see someone from that team coming in as replacement.

But then as seen on the Masters thread, my predictions are always shit.

Which is why Wolves will win easily tomorrow

Good BUT this is a clear out not because of ability but money, Krueger was shite 2/3/4 years ago yet he remained, this is solely about saving money and nothing more.

So is it now a bad thing to remove under performers from the wage bill? It’s hard to keep up.

2 Likes

Fuck Southampton FC’s HR dept must be shit if he’s hung on and not been sacked for his performance, it’s no bad thing he has gone but the motive was not about ability but his salary.

But @Barry-Sanchez his contact was up in June anyway, he’s just left a couple of months early…

2 Likes

Don’t let that get in the way of a good rant…

Maybe another opportunity to bullshit someone in hockey? Who knows? Lets see who replaces him, Jim from accounts or a credible and capable person.

Who could we get to replace Hockey Ralph?

Chairman Gao?

…and his little red cheque book?

1 Like

I reckon Bazza should apply. That would shake the bunch of hairdressers up.

2 Likes

The one same vibe I am seeing on every ITK leak is no. We won’t be getting those T-Shirts printed.

Fuck me Bazza, you miserable bastard

Hughes has gone
Les has gone
Kat has gone
Ralph has gone

That was pretty much your oblit list 18 months ago

Stop being whiny

7 Likes

Even without a translator it’d probably be easier to understand him than the complete shite krueger spouted.

3 Likes