❔ Question Time

That didn’t work well

You haven’t quite mastered the internet yet have you?

3 Likes

I leave the internet to the youngsters- as you can see it’s for the best.

Says someone who, despite his heritage, has little understanding of the South

1 Like

Is there heritage in the South?

I thought that got sold off in 87?

I know you shouldn’t laugh at the afflicted, but I can’t help it in this case.

I live in Liverpool. That’s my choice. Others will have theirs.

I’m happy enough with that choice. I don’t feel the need to attempt to make everyone else feel like they’ve made the wrong choice, so why do you?

You live in the North, so it’s “fuck off - the South is shit”. You haven’t been to Glastonbury while this site has been active, so it’s “fuck off, it’s not edgy and fings”. After years of spouting that bollocks, you actually attempt to get tickets, fail, and it’s “fuck off. My wife is taking me shoe shopping in Manhattan”.

You don’t seem to be happy with what you have unless you convince everyone else that what they have is shit. I just don’t get it.

Where have I said anyone has made a wrong choice concerning living where they live?
You’re bitter or so it seems about your location in Liverpool and not me, also about our possible move to Halton pisses you off Pap, the South isn’t shit, isn’t shit at all and where have I alluded that or said it?
Glastonbury Pap is struggling for bands, its now an experience which is a cop out and you know it.
Off to Manhatten 26th April, booked done and dusted.

Mate, your mooted move to Halton doesn’t piss me off. It’s hilarious. Barry “culture boy” Sanchez going for Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps :smiley:

Thats Runcorn which is in Halton, also has some nice places Lunts Heath and Daresbury, you live in Norris Green, thats not advertised in the brochure mush…

Move to Lunts Heath please.

I’ve never heard of it before, but I Daresbury say I know what all its surrounding communities call it :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s how to get onto Question Time

I now know why half of the audience are swivel-eyed-loons and the other half completely bat-shit-mental

Well, at least 99.9999% of the regulars on here would qualify to be in the audience then

1 Like

And all of us in the remaining 0.00001% are all perfectly sane and normal…?

Yes think that part of us is.