❔ Question Time

You keep changing your points. I have shown you are wrong. Get over it.

Where am I wrong, the South produces little, the UK is nearly the same, you using the 8th largest in the World means little.
How much is ours compared to the top 7?
We’re an island base for others.
We’re at their mercy.
How many of the top manufacturers are based in the UK?

Go on have a look?

Our own, our car manufacturing makes money for other nations.
We make little thats ours.
And I’ll finish by saying we make a fraction of what we used to before we sold it all off.

Last example of you being wrong on this:

GlaxoSmithKleine employs 16000 people in the UK. Major sites include Essex, Middlesex (two), Berkshire (two), Hertfordshire (three), Sussex and Surrey. Bloody northerners!

There are plenty of others. You try looking them up and learn something

Thats the largest one you could find isn’t it? 16,000 people is big for UK not World, no where near, GSK are only just in the top 100 in the World and they’re our biggest.
They’re always threatening to go as well.

You are wrong on the point I responded to. Get over it.

Your original point I believe was “tons of manufacturing down south”, no there is not, there is not much at all compared to the workforce in general, its brings a lot in (most flows out to its main parent base), its also going to get smaller and smaller still.
Do you want me to post how much, size, where all large manufacturers are based?

They aren’t here I can assure you and if they are they’re under the guidance (whip) of a large base elsewhere.
The City of London is a tax front but employs loads.

We’re a sell off nation and have fuck all left.

As you know, your point was that nothing is made in the South. Doh.

Off for beers now. Enjoy yourself

Little is, enjoy.

We have a large employer paying shit wages called the compass group, I hope you like horse meat.

Is the Compass group what remains of the Whitbread Brewery ?

Could be?

Great stuff, Barry. We’ve all learned something here.

1 Like

Hahaha. Do you really believe that the working class in the North voted for Brexit because Thatcher closed the coal mines? Course they did. I can just imagine them all sitting in their local pubs saying, “that fucking Thatcher, we will vote to leave the EU, that will show her”. Hahaha… They voted for Brexit for one reason only, immigration. Fuck me, most of the soft cunts voted Brexit because they thought it would get rid of all the Moooslims. The future of our country is in the hands of these morons. God help us.

1 Like

Really? Thought that was probably more Dorset.

Absolutely love the stuff. The C_S household were devastated when IKEA took it out of their meatballs. It was the only reason we’d ever go there. Fucking Brexit!

They voted for Brexit because they were taken for granted and forgotten about.

Brexit was the chance Cameron gave the North to speak, Farage and co lapped it up, you’ve never been to Burnley, Oldham etc etc have you?
They’re desperate places Labour and all the rest forgot, ripe for others to fill the vacuum , these people have nothing, no jobs and no hope.
I wouldn’t expect a Southerner to understand.

I wouldnt expect a Southerner to understand ?

Which is telling me you are not from the Sotonian sphere of influence?

Nobody that was born in Hampshire would call another a Southerner.

@pap show him the Sotonians map.

2 Likes

Born in Southampton, my views on Southerner have changed over the years, their perception and in general thoughts on the North is one of blatant ignorance.

Scenes of Barry leaving Southampton as a baby

1 Like