Potential new shirt sponsor?

So Virgin media have extended their contract with Saints for another 3 years, but as a sleeve sponsor. No mention of shirt sponsor. Looks like we’ll be getting a new main logo on the front of the shirt…

Who do we want?

1 Like

Likely we’ll have a poxy betting company, but tbh it’s all about revenue I suppose.

Maybe I can sponsor the boots… Although I’m not sure Dizzy’feet’ is what the team is really after.

1 Like

Will be perhaps over reactively fucked off if we get some shitty betting firm… sleazy business and no class…

We need new signings.
I don’t want a betting firm but any extra cash for players I’d take that this dummer

1 Like

I can’t read Chinese, so will never know who our sponsor is😁

1 Like

Assume “Wan-King Industries” and you probably won’t be too far wrong…

2 Likes

They are a new, not yet launched, company

There are some fuckwits about… read the replies about how this will be to get round FFP, and why did Liebherr not do this with his cranes…(forgetting that he had nothing to do with the crane business…)…

LD sports? no idea… but I do suspect betting will be involved at some stage…

My money is on them being one of these wannabe be Netflix style sports streaming platforms.

Well, according to this LD Sports has nothing to do with either Gao or Lander, and there’s no chance of betting being involved. Most saliently:

1 Like

Leaves plenty of room for bring in ‘games of chance…’ I am just an old cynical fucker…

Wonder if they’ll offer supporters access to live streams of Saints games - at a reasonable cost obvs. Learning Mandarin to understand the commentary may outweigh any benefits…

1 Like

Easier than learning to understand Dave Merrington.

11 Likes

Imagine him commenting in Mandarin though. Maybe not.

1 Like

乐动 means happy movement, so doesn’t sound like the typical Chinese betting firms, which usually have some reference to wealth, play or the number 8 in them.

You sure it’s not happy ending?

2 Likes

If only :eggplant:

From a quick google in Chinese they seem to be involved in sports training, equipment leasing, and golf. The articles all feature the same dude who appears to be the boss, but don’t name him. They definitely look like a front for someone to me…

images

This is our new Chinese overlord.