:pompey_city: ❓ Portsmouth

Lol. Fratton just described as “loud”.

I’ve had farts louder than that.

Going into 4 minutes of stoppage time…

Well done Plymouth.

Full Time:

Fish Fuckers 2-2 Plymouth Argyle.

That’ll do lads.

Better result for the Pilgrims than it is for the Skates you’d think. Whatever happens in this tie though, I have full faith in our fishy pals to fuck it up. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow; but soon, and for the rest of their lives.

It’s just what they do, and they’re the bestest at doing it.

3 Likes

Home advantage wasted - good. Plymouth will batter the fish fuckers in the 2nd fin, er, leg.

3 Likes

17,600 for the biggest game in their short history?..

Most clubs tend to sell-out these sort of games.

I’m just starting to think that their claim to have the best support in world football might not have much to back it up.

I might be biased but that Boca Juniors-River Plate game the other month looked busier to me.

7 Likes

It may have been bramble jelly, it’s nearly 60 years ago FFS.

2 Likes

Fuck me but that was probably the worst atmosphere I’ve not heard at a football ground since Arsenal moved to the Emirates, ever so slightly better than that at Anfield though…

1 Like

Deduct 20 points from the home team to be effective next season to ensure the dimise of the pox ridden club.

From the BBC ,

The FA tell us that any disciplinary matters arising from last night’s play-off semi-final match between Portsmouth and Plymouth at Fratton Park would be dealt with in advance of Sunday’s second leg.

The FA are awaiting referee Oliver Langford’s report today before any further disciplinary action is considered.

FFS as I called it last night…“The ref was correct…the Plymouth player was just resting his head on the back of the skate’s head…inexplicably the fish-fiddler falls to the ground in an effort to get the player sent off”

My impartial verdict 3 match ban for the fish-fiddler.

2 Likes

BREAKING NEWS!

The FA have reviewed the head-butting incident and after consulting with an expert independant witness (me) will not be taking any further action.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm

So a number of this forums great and good have managed to create a skate match thread that is longer than some of our own match threads.

Methinks they all deserve 100 vote down points each and a should be forced to sip an Umbraco shandy on Sunday washed down with a Port & Lemon / Babycham cocktail

It’s not a match thread Phil, it’s our entire output on the subject of the septic isle.

Incidentally, where were you born Phil?

I only ask due to the prevalence of the ‘not paying’ gene :lou_wink_2:

7 Likes

Whats the matter with Port & Lemon ?

My auntie would have the odd one or two of them in “The Croft” before they turned it into a Tesco depressed.

Some of you fuckers are obsessed with them, just let it go.

6 Likes

Most of us were simply inspired your original levels of extreme nutjobbery my friend. :lou_wink_2:

We just took the baton and ran with it.

2 Likes

I was merely introduced to an easy target that wouldn’t shut up - so I just kick the fuck out of it everytime it speaks. :smile:

4 Likes

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Whats the matter with Port & Lemon ?

My auntie would have the odd one or two of them in “The Croft” before they turned it into a Tesco depressed.

She can probably buy one there still.

1 Like

I may well stay on @Barasti to watch and laugh at The Skate Cunts.

Hopefully we’ll have a European Tour place in the bag and compare away trips we are planning for next season if any skate cunts turn up. Just as well our Top Boi Smithy is away on a Stag do as it might all kick off :wink:

1 Like

Thats another 22 hours away before kick off you will not be able to focus on the game by then :lou_lol:

I know some wimps left the after Spuds win party at 5am last week, but did Smithy ever actually go back to work or did he just recover in time to fly to Spain for that Stag?

Gonna leave you and GWC alone today, just cannot afford to take the chance of running into a random sk8 just as we get so close to the Formal Approval to rename our Dugout “The Franny benali Stand”. Somehow the potential sight of a sk8 on the hallowed boards would be too much to bear over the scorching summer months.