:pompey_city: ❓ Portsmouth

Boos at HT from the Nottarf faithful! Hahahahaha

1 Like

It makes me very happy to see the scoreline:

Pompey 1 Matt 2

1 Like

That is a time-honoured P*mpey tradition. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Just a small technical point here…away goals do count in the play-offs…they just don’t count double in the event of a draw. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Just seen a replay of the head-butting incident. The ref was correct…the Plymouth player was just resting his head on the back of the skate’s head…perfectly acceptable behavior. :lou_lol:

1 Like

All I am going to say is I am going to the final to shout on either Accrington or Wimbledon… I want the skates to go out in the semi though as I feel they might just get the edge as their support is (I hate to say) much bigger than those 2 clubs and would give them a massive advantage!

1 Like

These kit colours are very similar. Thought they had to be very different for those of us still watching in black and white

Fucking hate these skate commentators.

Every little thing that can be remotely classified as an attack or a shot from the fish-fucking cunts, they make it sound like it is an inevitable p*mpey goal.

OOOAAAAHHHH Bennett is in!!! He shoooots!!! OOOOAAAAHHHH, it hits the corner flag.

Shit. Skate penalty.

Cunt. 2-2.

Cunts

Originally posted by @Jack-Schitt

Cunt. 2-2.

Don’t worry…they’ll be fading faster than Adam Lallana approaching the hour mark.

4 Likes

Come on argyle you fucking useless bunch of cunts

1 Like

Skate Whittingham waxing orgasmic about the “Championshit Standard Floodlights”. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

They apparently “cast the pitch in a wonderful green glow”. :lou_facepalm_2:

Lol, we get a name check from the skate bastards.

They “fucking hate” us. :lou_wink_2:

I thought for a minute, why does he want the skates to win?

Aw, bless them! Bet they still have their posters up on their bedroom wall from that huge 2-2 draw.

Absolutely shite home support from the so-called “bestest fans in the world™”. :lou_facepalm_2:

Sounds like about ten of them singing from a 17,000 crowd.

With a background sound of general restlessness from the plucky ‘most local’.

Lol. The Solent commentators just say they’ll be talking to Paul Cook on the touchline at the final whistle.

Ohhh no you won’t…

Hehehe…

Ben Davies through into the box for skates, and passes it straight to their keeper. :lou_lol: