:pompey_city: ❓ Portsmouth

Smithy left Barasti long before we headed back to mine. Mind you we were herded out by the bouncers (ooohhhh matron) way past closing time!

I’m worried about their game tonight and think they might get to Wembley for the final. It seems that the pressure is on the home team quite a lot, apart form Barnsley, who stormed it.

I bloody hope I am wrong, but if not I am hoping either Accy or The real Don’s beat them in the final. Anyone else fancy boosting the crowd for one of those in the final? If Wimbledon you will be doing a huge favour for football in more ways than one!

Ha ha!

1 Like

Ohhhh my!!!

So wasted shouldn’t say too much probably as may be making a twat of myself, but fuck it Tonight was fucking out of this world.

After the Saints game, went to my uncles with my dad, and we had lots of lovely celebratory beverages.

Went out with some friends after, and found somewhere that had the skates play off game on.

You have to understand something about me. I fucking hate these cunts as much and with the same passion that I love Saints. I’ve known quite a few skate cunts for many years, and the unrelenting shit I have taken off these fucking wankers through all our darkest days, whilst they were ripping up the fucking cheques and pissing it up in the Premier League on the life savings of poor Lithuanian pensioners, local charities, the ill gotten proceeds from the lives of dead and maimed african children, loan sharks, you fucking name it – I’ve had these fucking cunts rubbing my nose in it.

Today was for me. And today was for my nephew, stood behind that goal at Home Park tonight as that glorious 92nd minute Plymouth header fizzed into the top corner, and ripped their fucking blackened cheating skate hearts out.

I went absolutely fucking nuts!!!

Then something awesome happened at the final whistle.

In the aftermath of the celebrations, I can’t even remember where it was we ended up, but we were all signing “League Two… and you’re staying there, League Two, and you’re staying there etc…”

and in my elation, I just shouted out “Yesssssss!!! P*mpey are gonna be fucking shit forever!!!”

One of my mates shouted back “Forever!!!” and then me again “Forever! _FOREVER!!! FOREVER!!! _”

Suddenly the tune to “Forever Young” rushes into my mind.

“Forever shit! You’re gonna be, forever shit!” I started. A mate picked up with “P*mpey’s gonna be shit forever, forever!”

A few more mates started to join in, probably in sympathy for my inebriated state, and the song morphed into:

" Forever shit! - P*mpey will be - forever shit! - P*mpey’s gonna be shit forever, forever, _ forever!!! _"

_ "Forever shit _" - P*mpey will be - forever shit!…etc"

and before we know it, the table next to us have joined in. Within a minute, the song had ripped through the place like wildfire, and everyone was singing it – the whole fucking place, drunken upon fine beers and spirits and Saints epic European qualification – belting out with a real fire and passion…

" Forever shit! - P*mpey will be - forever shit! - P*mpey’s gonna be shit forever, forever, _ forever!!! _"

Man it sounded so fucking awesome! This song absolutely has to catch on next season. It was fucking immense, lol.

What a day. What a night. A perfect day of results, as the footballing gods smiled down upon us, and topped it all off with this, opening the gates of heaven in celebration.

Hahaha, I will never forget this day. Who the fuck is laughing now?!?*

* Hint: it ain’t fucking them!. :lou_wink_2:

7 Likes

I think we could remove the tag Rivallry from the header.

There is none at present and will not be for many moons to come :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Still laughing.

2 Likes

Dodging promotion from that division of shit is quite an achievement.

There is hardly any quality there, it’s a million miles from the Championship.

And the financial implications are even worse.

pompey’s total income is £6m.

Such is the nature of the modern game, I cannot see how they will ever play in the top flight again.

They need a billionaire, a very special one…

Their billionaire needs to desire a landlocked crumbling money pit while allowing a random bunch of car dealers and taxi drivers to run his investment.

Their fan-involved business plan is great for the Dockyard League, but totally flawed for League Two or above.

Their local rivals are now Eastleigh.

5 Likes

Ahh the joys of going into work and deciding to swing by the office of one of our pompey colleagues only to find that 10 other saints fans have had the same idea.

He has got a bit of a potty mouth this morning.

:lou_lol:

2 Likes

Oh man, I thought I couldn’t laugh anymore but then I read Jack Schitt’s post…

Thought it was bad enough in the South Western with us inebriates watching the match on a tablet and a phone…

4 Likes

God I wish I still worked in Havant… maybe not, that sounded better in my head!

2 Likes

Fun enough living in my house! OH is a skate and yesterday’s conversations went like this:

Me: This is exciting, isn’t it? (sub text - come on Plymouth)

Him: Grunt

Me: (on Plymouth’s goal) Oh no! Oh I’m so very sorry sweetheart (sub text - Yay!)

Him: Hmm - just hope they keep Cook on <snarl>

2 Likes

So when does the delusion end and reality take a front seat?..they’ve now had 4 seasons to think about It. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Watched it yesterday - Cook is a bit of a cunt isn’t he?

oh, am I’m one of the ones whos laughing now.

Lets see how much of their future they spunked on getting up this time - thought the word was that their financial model (ha) pretty much depended on promotion.

The Plymouth fans were in fine voice yesterday - could clearly hear OWTSGMI and Fuck off pompey, pompey fuck off ruinging out throughout.

3 Likes

Indeed. Paul Cook is the absolutely perfect p*mpey manager: A complete cunt.

But I am here, because I need help. My name is Jack, and I am addicted. I cannot stop watching this short piece of video, and I have a compulsive urge to keep clicking the “repeat” button in the top left corner whenever it finishes.

Plymouth Score Dramatic Injury Time Winner!!!

I find myself unable to stop cheering and laughing hysterically.

2 Likes

Still Laughing

Ive nicked the link from the other place but its worthy of posting here

Neil Allen meltdown

It really does warrent a read, let the tears of mirth flow

PS - Love how the photo focus’ on Archie the inventor from Balamory proudly holding his scarf aloft

1 Like

I’m softening to their heartbreak…

OK I lied. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

We need to nip this in the bud for two good reasons.

1. The RB Corporation doesn’t have enough staff working 24-7 to service posting on two mega-threads.

2. Pap hates a pompey thread - the thought that he himself could give birth to a second PTS would make his little beardy face visibly crease with disdain.

Fucking hell did he get Churchill to write that for him?

They will be invading Sussex and annexing Brighton to get into the championship next.

2 Likes

I have images of beauty and the beast or Leia in Jabbas palace when I read that

1 Like