šŸš“ Personal Cycling

The hardest century for quite a while today. A brutal wind from start to finish. Iā€™m ruined tonight.

3 Likes

No chance of getting out in 4 inches of snow, 60mph winds and blizzardsā€¦ :lou_angry: :lou_sad:

Wuss.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

No chance of getting out in 4 inches of snow, 60mph winds and blizzardsā€¦ :lou_angry: :lou_sad:

Wuss.

Daughter and I made a snowpy instead

Poof.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Flahute

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Poof.

Fuck offā€¦ although did get beaten in snowball fight by an 11 year oldā€¦ am sure she put stones in her snow ballsā€¦ :lou_sad:

Thinking about taking up cycling and now Iā€™ve found the perfect bike I am bang up for it:

7 Likes

A very cold, windy and gnarly century today. I realised just how cold it had been when I stripped off for a shower.

Ha ha haā€¦

First 200km+ ride of the year today out to and over the Long Mynd in Shropshire. Was chilly and lumpy.

1 Like

Saw this post today Flahute. A somewhat different challenge! 200 miles, all off road, with 7620m of relentless climbs along the way and some very difficult conditions. Good riders take 11 hours to do it one way (Matt did it in both directions) in the summer and daytime.

"Congrats to @mattjones_mtb for competing the Southdowns Doubles in 22 hours and 10 mins, unofficially the first guy to complete the 200 mile challenge in winter!"

http://tenn-outdoors.co.uk/pages/matt-jones-south-downs-double-winter-ride

Iā€™ll leave that to you mud monkeys. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

3000m of climbing in 180km today helping my mate prepā€™ for C2C in a day. Slower than Iā€™d normally ride but climbed both the Cat & Fiddle and Axe Edge in the big ring and the views were stunning today.

1 Like

215km yesterday in shite weather and 105km today on a charity ride on filthy lands awash with liquified cow shite and badger piss. #grim.

1 Like

I love riding my bike. Fucking love it.

2 Likes

First 10mileTT tonight on my Madone - for a bloke weighing in at 103.8kg (yep down 2.5 so far this month) was very happy with my 27.11

1 Like

Nice looking bike that.

Why was it leant against the outside of Fratton Park?..have you been racing mobility scooters?

2 Likes

My mate made me this.

Did my first century today. In the bin, but cosseted by a warm glow of satisfaction.

3 Likes