šŸš“ Personal Cycling

Is anyone likely to pick up the jersey thread now MOT is erstwhile ? I really like them and would defo be in for one even if itā€™s just for nightime wear ā€¦

I heard the Right Said Fred tribute act were on a UK tour butā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is going to help your times that much bletch but fair play to you for commitment.

2 Likes

Wow, I need to up my game and actually drag my sorry ass out of bed earlier in the morningā€¦

What is this imperial shit

Happy now Mr Apple? As a staunch Brexiteer I fell sullied, this will not be happening again!!

I believe you can tell Strava if it is your commute to work. Because everyone knows that your journey to work shouldnā€™t count.

As they say The Commute Is Moot.

Also shouldnā€™t there be a different category if you bike has a basket and a bell?

(Asking for a friend)

Some of my VW friends were out on Bonneville Salt Flats for the annual ā€œWorld of Speedā€ this young lady was there tooā€¦

Shame the driver didnā€™t punch out the parachute to stop

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/forest_fr1ends/status/978002516909678592

https://twitter.com/decentpatter/status/1055845261103259648

1 Like

First ride out today since 4th Novemberā€¦ put on 5Kg since then and legs felt like leadā€¦ going to be unpleasant for a wihileā€¦

4 Likes

Out and about with @Rallyboy in Gosport today.

Not sure which will be tougher - the miles or the constant sarcasm.

Wish me luck.

Probably the gut-churning view across the harbour. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

First ride of the summer holidays.

How arty is that?

Fall off did we?

I find going to the pub afterwards is safer

2 Likes

An error of focus but liked it.

Iā€™m in the market for a bike as my son is taking his back.

I will be able to get an XL frame instead of his medium though.

Going to try to commute with it to the Isle of Wight. Any advice about bikes on trains or ferries gratefully received.

Never tried since the days of riding to school

1 Like

The other commuters will hate you for taking up space with the bikeā€¦

Southwestern trains donā€™t let you take bikes (unless foldable) during morning/evening rush hours - in my neck of the woods to / from London, not sure elsewhere tbh

1 Like

Jeeeez, Is that what passes for a saddle these days? :open_mouth: If it is count me OUT!

1 Like