🚴 Personal Cycling

He does not know whom he is fucking?

Fucking yoda. Looks like a green post box with his cloak on.

Just been out for first time this week with small hangover… limited time today as too many chores, DIY and work work… tomorrow a bit more time, but weather is due to be shit… We still await the first outing of Bl_epo_tch.

Lol.

It’s happening today. Romsey or Winchester I think.

Winchester route has more hills than the Col de la Croix Fry (had to Google that) so perhaps I’ll get my name on the climbs leaderboard. One stretch is at least 500m*. It’s near vertical**.

* it isn’t
** it isn’t

1 Like

Best hangover cure I know of. Just fixed my own

1 Like

I just cycled 4.5 km. I did not wear lycra.

I dread to ask what you wore…

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice look

:lou_lol:

Bletch has put some miles on the board!

A 23km loop to Winchester.

Strava told me I got 12 awards or something - personal bests and whatnot. I was literally wearing a yellow jersey too.

2 Likes

WTF!! Just noticed this is in the “ARTS” section.

Somebody please explain without going into some looong and boring polemic. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Probably misfiled as I note there was an F missing…

2 Likes

Look again.

I think you’re mistaken.

BTW, if we’re discussing errors and omissions, take a look at the starting 11 prediction post and you’ll notice that someone forgot to vote for the midfield.

You’re selected formation is currently 5-0-2.

Pah! Mere detail

long ball game.

2 Likes

As good a system as any other we’ve tried tbf

I voted in the mid-field section but as usual my advice was totally ignored by Discourse. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Of course it was. Of course it was.

Have another go.

So, on Strava, if you’re following people and they’ve created privacy zones should you still see them?

i.e. I now know where @WorzelScummage lives from his 2 rides he’s uploaded!

If I shouldn’t be able to see them can I suggest you all create privacy zone(s) to mask your home (and other) locations. Don’t want to make it easy for thieves to be able to steal your nice expensive bikes.

Good tip, @BTripz.

But anyone that followed Shirty’s parking exploits on TSW knows where he lives anyway!

1 Like