šŸš“ Personal Cycling

Iā€™ve got just the shirt for that bike.

True story.

Be a love and give Oxshott and Cobham a swerve.

On of my colleagues travelled down from Stockport for the Ride London event. He said never again. The numbers allowed to participate was increased massively to the extent that there were people patently only just able to ride a bike along with club cyclists all starting at the same time. Although the weather didnā€™t help the number of crashes meant diversions and delays. My colleague was in the saddle for over 8 hours as a result - not a happy bunny.

OK so those on here who ride and do strava, have set up a Strava club for you too join - just search Sotonians CCā€¦ you never know we might do some Jerseys one day :hushed::astonished::biking_man::biking_woman:

2 Likes

ā€¦and check out the ā€˜clubā€™ page and you will see that young slim Robert ā€˜Millerā€™ leads this weeks stats with an impressive 91km to dateā€¦ Geraint Grandee has yet to ride a km this week due to that horrible thing called workā€¦ so is slackingā€¦ we need to see Ble ā€˜epoā€™ tch get some carbon and steel between his legs and post a rideā€¦ Cherts ā€˜the cannibalā€™ has grasped them bars and takes second placeā€¦

Happy riding folks and the more that want to join please do.

3 Likes

How come my many and arduous hikes donā€™t show up in the CYCLING Clubā€™s list of activities.

Elevation? Iā€™ll give you elevation. You havenā€™t seen elevation like the South Coast Way.

Iā€™m on holiday and my bike is 80 miles away. It makes me look like a lazy quitter.

I want my money back.

1 Like

Like all clubs we have our moaning twats - apologies too other members.

3 Likes

The Apple has joined

Ah, now I understand why the CB in @CB-Saintā€¦

06:00 in the morning, have you nothing better to do??

Inventive, hey?

If I donā€™t do it in the morning it would never get done.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/WorldOfSporf/status/1027640629063569418

Yep thats me on a typical weekendā€¦

Did that once riding back home from the Millers Pond after a lock in. At least thatā€™s what it felt like, and I wasnā€™t that stylish, and it was just a bank near Weston

Fuck, Cherts is young! I had him down as about 58 :wink:

1 Like

Inside he is.

2 Likes

Who are you, fucking Yoda?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s no way to talk about Mrs G.

1 Like

Heā€™s fucking Yoda? Would that count as animal or alien?

or are you calling him Yoda and asking who he is fucking?

See I get easily confused by comma positioning

Asking him who he thought he was, I am.

Inside Yoda?