Pellegrino: Surely it is time for a change?

4 pages and still not a sensible suggestion of who we’d replace him with if he does get the boot.

2 Likes

Bert Van Marwijk.

1 Like

All ‘banter’ is free of charge to you Baz, no fiver to the man required. ‘all round’ repartee is saved for fatso :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sinisa Mihajlovic: Serbian manager sacked by Torino

1 Like

Managerial record…

Manager[edit]

As of 14 September 2017
Team From To Record
G W D L
Hedera Millen 1990 1991
RKVCL Limmel 1991 1995
Meerssen 1995 1998
Fortuna Sittard 1998 2000
Feyenoord 1 July 2000[15] 30 June 2004[15] 182
Borussia Dortmund 1 July 2004[16] 18 December 2006[16] 95
Feyenoord 1 July 2007[15] 31 July 2008[15] 38
Netherlands 1 August 2008 27 June 2012 52
Hamburger SV 26 September 2013[7] 15 February 2014[10] 17
Saudi Arabia 1 September 2015 15 September 2017 20

Aside from a horrendous spell with Hamburger his record on paper is not too bad.

i want that hard looking bastard from Bear Shaver. You know, the manager what knocked Koeman out of Europa that time. What was his name? My mind search says he was called B.A.Baraks or something like that. He looked a hard bastard! I could imagine him lay the nut on Susan Tadic easy.

1 Like

Just listening to the press conference and MP just said that Ralph is sitting in on training etc and speaking to the players… whilst I accept it is all hands to the pump right now, a cynic would say he is being evaluated before a decision is made. It is like the when the headmaster sits in on a lesson at school. It is like he is incapable of galvanising the players on his own with his staff.

Oh well, with Ralph helping out in training at least he can show our strikers how to put the puck in the net… oh, wait… hang on…

1 Like

I mentioned the answer a while back. Won’t be available just yet, but give it a month or so then he’d jump at the chance.

Ex player and development/tactical genius Graham Potter.

He aint gettin on no plane fool.

5 Likes

I have only been saying this for years, the clappers on here don’t listen merely mock, they get their information from politiburo SFC…

So Bert van Marwijk has been good with the top teams in the Dutch league, good with the Dutch national team when they had a host of really good players however he has not been so good with the “top” clubs im the Bundesliga.

Can’t comment on the Saudi national team as I don’t really know who their regular opponents are.

So another de Boer then?

2 Likes

What has Pellegrino done by that standard?

Got a job at a Premiership club?

That Bert bro got the tin tack recently ain’t it, and as we all know, Les loves a freebie

Did he, where from?

Saudi. I believe it was an issue over not wanting to live there.

He left after he wouldn’t live there, hardly the “tin tack”.

He’s lucky they didn’t cut his feet off.

4 Likes

It’s pretty much what van Marwijk’s Dutch team tried to do to Spain in the 2010 World Cup final, so it would have been rather fitting.

1 Like