Pellegrino: Surely it is time for a change?

Glad to hear it.

How did they help you to resolve the conundrum wrapped in an enigma that is Saints these days then?

Things have now got so bad that I have muted #PellegrinoOut in my twitter timeline.

Seriously if we sack Pellegrino off who are we going to get in, that is something that I think people don’t think about. How about the board do what (was it) @fowllyd suggested and start supporting Pellegrino properly.

Talk to the players, talk to the mamager, see what they want, help the guy don’t just sack him off.

We sacked Puel off because of fan pressure and look where that has lead us. Yeah, if we’d kept him, we might not have been playing the best football but I bet we’d be in a better position than we are in now…

One lesson that should be learnt from history is SAF at United. I don’t expect Pellegrino to suddenly become a world beater but support not discard should be the order of the day!!

7 Likes

I don’t disagree about supporting the manager and wish they had done so with Puel. Sadly Boards seem to be swayed more by the kneejerkery of mobsters now and the fear of relegation. What worries me about Pellegrino is that he can see that the confidence is shot but doesn’t seem to know what to do to turn things round. Despite what the doomsayers think, I don’t think that we have a bad squad. They just need to believe in themselves and take that positivity out on the pitch. Yep, we need a goal scorer (and to find a way of getting the best out of Gabbi again). I would also get in another decent CH. Both Yoshi and Stephens are fine as back ups but neither has the aerial presence required at this level. The club needs the fans behind it, but when you read the stuff on Fiverweb they are desperate to get rid of the manager and that negativity will weigh us down. Maybe this club needs a season or two in the Championship in order to get some perspective back in the fan base?

Its the desperate need of some fans to have their team in the ‘best league in the worldTM’ as compensation for their small penises

2 Likes

Fuck that he is a patsy for a cunt of a regime.

1 Like

But surely that is going to be the same for the next manager they get in?

So either support what you have or go for wholesale change. The latter probably destabilising the club and sending it into a downward spiral, see Lowe getting ousted and the turmoil that ensued…

“Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.”

4 Likes

What has the Chinese done that has been so bad so far.

The took over the club in August. MoPe was appointed in June.

When you buy an company, the first thing you don’t do is sack the manangement or plough a ton of cash in until you understand what works and what doesn’t.

So what, apart from not sending every fan a gold embossed letter telling them everything from stadium plans to a transfer prospect list, have they done that make them cunts?

3 Likes

Because Bazza has deemed them so…is that not enough. Bazza /Trump two peas in a pod. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Think Bazza is referring to Les and Ralph.

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

https://twitter.com/sotongringo/status/948924060062441473

Saying he isn’t a good enough manager because of his use of English now!!! I really, really do despair!

I mean what else is he supposed to say “I’m putting (what I consider to be) our best 11 out and we’re going to grind Fulham into the ground and embarass them, they’re going to wish they never got on the park and faced us!!”

5 Likes

‘Nick’ Ithink means ‘epitome’… but I cant talk. Nick is not the right man for us

4 Likes

And he spelt epitome wrong :lou_eyes_to_sky: (and no I didn’t look it up)

:lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_lol:

1 Like

:astonished: :blush:

Beat me to it AG as I spent too much time googling how to spell epitome :lou_sad:

1 Like

:lou_is_a_flirt: :lou_lol: off caurse I new howe too spel it so savved thyme

1 Like

Isn’t an epi tome one of Bazza’s ramblings?

5 Likes

You 2 are the epitome of something…

Totally, we all know you’re teh best speller :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Jesus lads, you boys for hire concerning banter and all round repartee?