Pellegrino: Surely it is time for a change?

Don’t worry about daddy shouting kids, he’s just passionate. A good look in front of young children.

2)Really when we we’re shite? Better fans then defo.

Yeah really, late 70’s, early 80’s was the best time for football(like you, my perspective is based on when i first went to football). Moanier fans then defo.

3)Both.

That’s not something to miss Barry.

This from the latest Jeremy Wilson article.

“The suspicion among sources at Liverpool is that Pellegrino, who worked as assistant there to Rafael Benitez, might simply be too nice for real success as a manager.”

1 Like

_ Against that, Pellegrino’s achievements last year with Alaves cannot be dismissed and he remains convinced that Southampton can rise amid a congested Premier League table that has them both at risk of relegation and within striking distance of a fifth straight top 10 finish._

I guess you didn’t read the following sentence

1 Like

We’re fucking doomed!

1 Like

Just so long as he’s convinced, ay.

Question is who else could take over now with 12 games left or whatnot?

Arry Redknapp? Or should we leave it to Barry and New York Saint?

Specific names? I have no idea. That’s the clubs job. I hadn’t heard of him, Puel or Pochettino either so just because I can’t name somebody doesn’t mean that there isn’t a viable alternative. Sometimes just the change in itself is enough to spark a reaction. At the moment we are collectively sleepwalking in to the Championship.

But I added the comment above because I found it interesting and probably true. So on that basis perhaps a stronger personality is needed to galvanise this bunch of underperforming arseholes.

This doesn’t make good reading either.

http://freshsaints.com/a-statistical-analysis-of-southamptons-season-so-far/

I’d give it a go as long as I can have my old job back once we got relegated.

Impressive but Les places great emphasis on those who can quote properly.

4 Likes

Checkmate Lesley

Is VAN out of hospital yet after his car crash?

It occurs to me there could be someone else to blame for our poor performances this season.

Romeu.

He has been simply average. Last year he was our MoTM in most games. This year he is often chasing shadows. Perhaps of his former self.

The chaos around him tactically and personnel wise doesn’t help ut IF he gets back to 110% pdq I think we will improve but of late? Not at his best

Marco Silva just sacked by Watford.

Just came on here to post the very same … shiiiiiiiiit

You heard it here 3rd

1 Like

Watford seem to be saying they sacked him for poor results and for being targeted for the Everton job. How odd.

2 Likes

Loving the reactionaries on Fiverweb this morning more than usual. They want to replace one failing manager with another.

It keeps the off the streets I guess.

1 Like

I would love it if we got Silva in. I belive he could transform our results. Just the right type of abitious manager with a track record suitable for us. Obviously it would still be gamble but one worth taking

2 Likes