Pellegrino: Surely it is time for a change?

Not since the advent of the smartphone, my friend.

Lots of negative stories started to surface about him, not least about his head being turned by Everton. I guess he would be perfect for us though, here until Fat Sam’s contract runs out and then jumps ship for Merseyside.

1 Like

Watford canned hi because he’s been found out.

As he was at Hull.

Starts fine then flops.

No thanks.

Better fish in the sea

WHEN he gets his back fixed

1 Like

And then next January, when we have the Silva downturn, you can call for his head and start slating the club again :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Maybe, listen to me here, we should bring him in as a “nasty bastard coach” for MoPo MKII.

Teach him how to get the players motivated etc etc

Perhaps he was fired because we had already sounded him or his agent out and they lost patience?

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

Lots of “he is highly thought of at SMS comments all of a sudden”

Still think there is better out there AND still think that IF Les sees more “improvement” even with a defeat today we are unlikely to change.

1 Like

All depends on the circumstances

A cup final and an 8th finish didn’t stop you slagging the club off last season NYS. So I’m guessing it would take exceptional circumstances!

again and again ofles you seem to get it wrong about what a club is. Slagging off your masters in the board is not slagging off a club. Ive told you before the meaning of a football club but you either havent read the specific definition cited or just like being a handmaiden troll.

So you’re implying the club bowed to fan pressure?

Why aren’t they now?

And in turn they made this appointment so therefore its their fault, the fans didn’t hire Pellegrini did they?

I beg to differ Ofbarry. The people who own the club and the people who make the decisions about how the club is run would seem to be more the club than people who turn up to watch or pass opinions on an Internet forum. They make decisions, everyone else reacts. My masters in the Board? You sound as confused as Barry. I have no masters at SFC.

1 Like

They won’t pay the compo unless the fans demand it, on the cheap, the Southampton way.

A point against Spurs! Happy days!

2 Likes

How did Guan 2.0’s Pelligrino Out Protest actually go btw?

Don’t recall seeing any banners in the crown or anything from the match commentators.

Comments on FiverWeb about it are worth a few mins of your time. LOL

1 Like

Some positive signs today. Good line up, pro-active substitutions, passion and fight from the team.

For all of those calling for change: what more do you want and from whom?

6 Likes

Bert van Marwijk or Koeman, both will have a lot to prove, we need a GK, left back to replace Bertrand when he goes, a centreback, a winger maybe two and a goalscorer to replace Pelle.

Stick with MP. MC Car Thief is doing just fine. Bertrand won’t be leaving this January. Had a good game as Captain today. Centre back, agree. winger/goalscorer agree as long as they have pace. That’s what we lack. Pelle? I would rather we replaced Lallana/ManĂ©.

we can’t replace lallana/mane yet as we still have to replace neal heaney and hassan kachloul.

5 Likes

We’re still struggling without Ted Bates.

1 Like