:pl: Other Games - Game Week 33+

3-2, awful penalty given away by utd :smile::smile:

5-2, saw the penalty popped out for 5 minutes and they’ve scored twice…

Brilliant free kick from Fernandes

Haha…they must think they have it sewn up…they’re bringing Fred on. :joy:

4 Likes

Billing has been a liability for bompey since he walked on the pitch. Seems incapable of deciding what to do with the ball when he gets it, dwells for ages before playing a hospital pass.

Obviously I sold Vardy outta my FPL team for this week

3-0 LCFC

Full times

Norwich 0-1 Brighton
Man United 5-2 Bournemouth
Leicester 3-0 Crystal Palace

Man utd could be contenders next season

Cedric starts for arsenal.

Saving this. :+1::+1::smile::smile::smile:

They’re a couple of defender short of a very good team. Fernandes has improved then no end and they’ve got a lot of very good young players.

They’re still light years away from citeh or liverpool. They beat the second worst team in the league by 3 goals today, at home, and shipped two (which could/should have been more) by utter comedy defending against the worst strike force in the division. Given that we beat the team one place below them by 3 goals, away from home, and kept a clean sheet, that doesn’t suddenly make utd or us title contenders. Plus I’m assuming pogba will still be on his way and he’s massive for them.

Looks like no-one in the bottom 4 is interested in staying up.

2 Likes

They’ve all heard you can make more money in the Championship gambling :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

That’s why I said they “could be contenders” rather than “they’re going to win the league”

1 Like

Aha, the old backpedalling ploy… :grin::grin::grin::grin:

So essentially, they’ll be contenders, but with no chance of winning. :thinking::smile:

2 games down for the day and 2 draws

Burnley 1-1 Sheffield United
Newcastle 2 - 2 West Ham United

West Ham took the lead twice but failed to capitalise, Newcastle’s second equaliser came 87 seconds after West Ham’s 2nd goal

2 Likes

Villa have held Liverpool did 70 mins but just conceded.

1-0

Villa going down

Finished 2-0 to 'pool.

Villa more than matched them until 'pool brought on Firmino, Henderson and someone else from the super team.

Curtis Jones you beauty!
Sneaks me another 3 Superbru points!

2 Likes

34 posts were split to a new topic: :pl: Other Games - Game Week 34