#metoo

#methree

Some part benched JWP Sunday for being only average in recent weeks
:lou_facepalm_2:

And Fernandes?
Cvnt

1 Like

I put John Egan (Blades) in my team yesterday :grin:

Bloody Foden missed 2 sitters tonight. One could have been a DeBruyne assist as well.
Having said that last week I totalled 29 points.
I’ve got 25 this week already!

1 Like

46 so far for me…

Pierdolić

Keep forgetting to do mine so Salah has been captain for the last 3 gameweeks, 36 points from him alone tonight :lou_sunglasses:

Oh just fvck right off…
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Where did you finish in the league @BTripz?

1 Like

Right, here is where it all finished…

Bletch FC cannot comment on the finishing positions as we are still in a dispute resolution tribunal with the makers of the game - The Premier League.

Bletch FC has issued the following statement.

Bletch FC has long supported this excellent game and enjoyed playing it and we thank the Premier League for organising it. Over many years, Bletch FC has become familiar with the rules of the game and has come to appreciate the additional features that have been added - such as Triple Captain, Bench Boost and Free Hit. Bletch FC was well aware that in any single game week only one of those features can be active - such that you couldn’t play your Bench Boost in the same game week that you played your Triple Captain.

Where Bletch FC has an issue is in the barring of the use of the Wildcard feature in conjunction with the Bench Boost facility. The Wildcard represents a permanent change to the squad - just like making multiple transfers. Multiple transfers can be used in conjunction with the other features so why, Bletch FC plaintively asks, cannot the Wildcard be used in conjunction with the Bench Boost?

The result of this ill-thought-through inconsistency is a wholly unsatisfactory situation where by @Tokyo-Saint’s DB Does Dallas team finished 3 (three) points above Bletch FC whilst on Bletch FC’s bench languished 6 (sic) unused points due to the unused Bench Boost sitting in Bletch FC’s otherwise empty trophy fucking cabinet.

Bletch FC will not be commenting further on this matter as even the knowledge that Bletch FC finsihed 87 (eighty-seven) points above @gavstar’s Gav Star Belgrade and 90 (ninety) points above @BTripz’s Danso to our Tune does not make up for the disappointment of finishing behind Toke.

ENDS

3 points beneath you :slight_smile:

I had exactly this issue, I still had my bench boost left and had 14 points sitting on the bench, that would have taken me 11 clear of ChavsterGav Star Belgrade (@gavstar).

I may add my signature to your petition.

BTW I don’t recognise some of those names, would people (who want to obvs) be able to say who their team was please!

1 Like

It’s worse than that because as part of the Wildcard process you have to make your first team weaker so you can strengthen your bench so you get hit twice.

Despite it being stated clearly in the rules…

…I will take this all the way to Cunt of Arbitration for Sport.

As I said, not even knowing that I finished about ‘a couple of hundred points’ above @Bucks, @Fatso, @Saint-or-sinner and @Polski_Filip

…or that I won two of the leagues I was in…

…makes any of this feel any better.

I should add that thrashing @WorzelScummage has made me feel a little better.

I won my work league, as defending Champion, so they must be really, really rubbish…

1 Like

Marvellous effort that.
Having NEVER played before & until lockdown hardly watching any non Saints football.
Stunned I didn’t come last.
Some of you lot must have been really shit