:pl: Other Games - Game Week 33+

Bloody hell the prospect of Naarch scoring an equaliser are about as likely as Ghislane Maxwell being found alive and well in her cell tomorrow. :lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

Bompey 1 up :open_mouth::open_mouth::smile:

Actually, brilliant from Stanislas. Lovely to see Maguire get nutmegged, then De Gea beaten at his near post. :+1::+1::+1:

Bompey not one up…Bompey 1 down after Greenwood hits the equaliser and Rashford adds a second via the penalty spot…36 minutes… 2 - 1.

I wasn’t expecting it to last. :smile::smile:

…and Martial adds a third :joy::joy:

…and another 3 - 1 HT

It’s
The
Hope
Nah the have none whatsoever now. Could get double figures if Utd want

I’m pretty sure that the last time the Bournemouth keeper had a decent game was in the game against us as SMS

1 Like

3-2, awful penalty given away by utd :smile::smile:

5-2, saw the penalty popped out for 5 minutes and they’ve scored twice…

Brilliant free kick from Fernandes

Haha…they must think they have it sewn up…they’re bringing Fred on. :joy:

4 Likes

Billing has been a liability for bompey since he walked on the pitch. Seems incapable of deciding what to do with the ball when he gets it, dwells for ages before playing a hospital pass.

Obviously I sold Vardy outta my FPL team for this week

3-0 LCFC

Full times

Norwich 0-1 Brighton
Man United 5-2 Bournemouth
Leicester 3-0 Crystal Palace

Man utd could be contenders next season

Cedric starts for arsenal.

Saving this. :+1::+1::smile::smile::smile:

They’re a couple of defender short of a very good team. Fernandes has improved then no end and they’ve got a lot of very good young players.

They’re still light years away from citeh or liverpool. They beat the second worst team in the league by 3 goals today, at home, and shipped two (which could/should have been more) by utter comedy defending against the worst strike force in the division. Given that we beat the team one place below them by 3 goals, away from home, and kept a clean sheet, that doesn’t suddenly make utd or us title contenders. Plus I’m assuming pogba will still be on his way and he’s massive for them.