Wow
Messi
Free kick screamer

3-0

Off the line hit the post.
Oh how unlucky dippers
:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No away goals. Got to assume Barcelona will score at least 1 in the return, so Liverpool would need to score at least 5.

7 Likes

Just took a look at the highlights.

Good to see Statue Van Dyke was on guard for two of their goals! He looked like a bit of a mug really.

Plus, that Salah miss, well, twas a fair bit funny!!

Absolutely gutted for Liverpool, their ex sfc players and most importantly their wonderful fans. I think we should spend today feeling really sorry for them. I think they’d want that.
As for Mr miyagi, compassionately baptised and now I’m sure he feels born again.

3 Likes

I particularly like the way that Liverpool’s ex-players, in deference and out of complete respect for the ancient and great institution of Liverpool Football Club (crosses self), refused to celebrate Barca’s goals.

In other news, this picture was taken late last night at a covert meeting somewhere near Blackpool.

KloppMessi

Karma’s Gunna Get You…

5 Likes

Having seen clips on the news, I’d have to say that Messi’s free kick was worthy of James Ward-Prowse. Praise doesn’t come any higher than that.

6 Likes

Thanks to some extreme and if I may say, brilliant planning, in the English Football Club in town with my bestie watching Arsenal.
We’d prefer to watch Chelsea but the smoking room gives us no choice

You know you’re getting old when the referees look young

Currently :-

Arsenal 2-1 Valencia
Frankfurt 1-0 Chelsea

oh, Pedro equalised just before half time

Frankfurt 1 - 1 Chelsea

National League:: play-off May 3
AET
Wrexham
0 - 1
Eastleigh

6 Likes

And that’s how it finished, how do these play-offs work? It looks like a table of some sorts to me…

Team P GD Pts
1 Fylde 1 2
2 Eastleigh 1 1
3 Wrexham 1 -1
4 Harrogate 1 -2
5 Likes

haven’t got a clue
I always thought playoffs were home and away but with extra time in the first game that can’t be the case.