⚽ Other Games - 26th to 28th April 2019

Liverpool 1-0 up aginst Huddersfield already, twice as slow as Shane Long though!!

Yep, ffs. I got a stream up hoping for an unlikely upset, lasted all of 15 seconds :angry::angry:
Hudds looking quite sharp in attack though, but how shit were those two corners?? :smile::smile:

2-0 to 'pool now

I’d already given up.

Me too really, 'pool score just before the break, 3-0

Yeah switched off to drink vodka & binge on rewatching Discovery. Much much better when you know the context.
(Of vodka obviously)

1 Like

Mane’s Barnet… :lou_facepalm_2::lou_eyes_to_sky:or is that Mane’s mane?

Edge of the seat stuff for those Fri night TV viewers

Spuds 0-0 Wet Spam @ half time

Comedy classic training ground free kick FAIL from Brighton at start of their game.

Still 0-0

1-1
Cardiff now need to win both their games AND possibly overcome a 14 goal deficit assuming Brighton don’t win again and only get 2 draws

Wait, what, Brighton scored?

Yep, no idea how who or why, my stream went wonky in the middle.

Narwich winning 2-1 play proper football will be a welcome addition to the PL and a good if long awayday

There were discussions on this earlier seems as it’s @Saint-CD’s patch.

1 Like

They play a version of proper PL football but will really have to tighten up their pressing as a unit & while they play forwards not Puel they will need to move the ball much quicker next season.

I was talking about the away day…

1 Like

Had to go out, but seems to have been nothing happening in the Leeds v Villa game until 75th minute when all hell broke loose.
A Villa player went down hurt Villa plyers stopped & expected Leeds to put the ball out of play, they kept going & scored. Shit kicked off a straight red & some yellows ensued, then a debate on the touchline and all credit to Bielsa, told the Leeds players to let Villa score. But someone didn’t get the memo and it nearly kicked off again.
10 minutes of injury time and it ends 1-1 and Billy Sharp is back in the Premier League.

Sheff Utd join Norwich in automatic promotion.
leicester beat Arsenal after a dodgy pair of yellow cards get Maitland Niles sent off in 1st half

1 Like

Pleased for Billy Sharp. Will watch how he does with great interest.

4 Likes

Citeh take the lead against an obdurate Burnley, Aguero given the goal by goal line technology.

Aguero’s 20th goal of the season, the 5th season in a row that he has scored 20+ goals. Only Terry Henry has done that

1 Like