⚽ Other Games - 26th to 28th April 2019

Think it’s fair to say all Sotonians salute the inventor of goal line technology this afternoon

5 Likes

Unbelievable to see Citeh try and keep the ball in the corner and just lump the ball upfield when defending.

Guess the pressure is starting to get to them now.

I enjoyed that. And then I popped over to RAWK and enjoyed that even more.

4 Likes

United 1-1 Chelsea

de Gea with another howler to gift Chelsea the equaliser

Anyone fancy a player swap? Forster for De Gea?
Thought not…

I know I’m gonna get a ban for tweeting video from the #MUNCHE game but David De Gea’s handling ain’t what it used to be is it pic.twitter.com/kviEqQVI4t

— Ralph’s Austrian Army 🇦🇹 🔴⚪️ (@europasaintsfc) April 28, 2019

They aren’t immune from fatigue, and it’s the tail end of a long season.

Man U v Chelsea finished 1-1

Might have been my stream, but Shaw Lukaku & Roja all looked overweight

Was listening to the commentary- Shocking reffing and some howlers.

Anyone catch up with the Leeds Villa match … ? Basically Leeds scored “by mistake” when a Villa player was down injured and Bielsa agreed to let them dribble one in on the re-start. Cost them a potential automatic promotion spot as the game ended 1 all. Sportsmanship at its finest ?

Here you go. A massive case of :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48000922

Terry Henry! Good old Tel. I could be so good for you!:slightly_smiling_face: Only messing.

Ajax giving spurs a complete footballing lesson should be 3-0 up by now stunning to watch
But they need to make this count.

1 Like

Vertonghen with a really nasty head injury, spurs let him back on, ref & lino stop and query the decision. He comes back on, vomits and all but collapses. Very poor by Spurs medical team.

And manager, that put his hands around him and tried to force him onto the pitch(just before the aborted attempt). Poor showing all round.

1 Like

Incredible football in the first 30 minutes from Ajax, probably the best I’ve seen this season.

1 Like

I’ve only been watching the past 20 minutes or so but Tottenham have been pretty poor, Ajax have aslo hit the post.

And the Skates are now doomed to fucking up the play offs.

5 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes