šŸ—“ On this date in history

56 years ago today JFK took a head shot from and unknown gunman on a grassy knoll in Dallas Texas.

Happy Bā€™day Slowey.

Noting the date, did you have any Lee Harvey-Oswald-themed birthday parties?

:vulcan_salute:

Thanks @Lets-B-Drinking We did have a ā€œFree the Dallas Oneā€ march later in the week but the two of us were overshadowed by a ā€œLetā€™s Join The European Common Marketā€ march that same weekend. Ainā€™t life cruel. :frowning:

Where were you that day? :thinking:

Dallasā€¦bwwwwahahahahahaha

Happy birthday litsl, have a good day.

1 Like

Was the first real evidence of my breakdown and depression. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Today or itā€™s the anniversary, @Sfcsim?

All good today, on the happy pills and back on track for sure.

7 Likes

we need to ride our bikes together some timeā€¦ but right now i am so fat after only doing 400km this year (daughter has been ill she would have to have been a right cunt to be that selfish with time) but would be greta to one day meet and take a bit of ā€˜middle-aged unfit bloke believing they are Bernard Hinault timeā€™ ā€¦and maybe have a beer and watch the world go by and discuss crap and all that :wink:

Lets make this a News Years Resolutionā€¦ and you bring the cheesecake :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Bā€™day Rickie Lambert!

8 Likes

I saw this yesterday and it made I larf

Where were most of us 10 years ago today?

Either offshore Angola or a drydock in Singapore

Sat in the kitchen bitching about next doors cat

3 Likes

I did say most of us.

Its not all about you, you know?

1 Like

yes it is :slight_smile:
you need to put a poll up and get the results proper like then

Watching Marcus Liebherr take my photo.

2 Likes

Getting prepared to go to Southampton Princess Anne hospital so that my darling twin girls could be pulled out of the sunroof :slight_smile:

This after going in for a scan the day before and being told that they needed to come out tout de suiteā€¦5 weeks earlyā€¦

4 Likes