šŸœ On-Going Forum Bug (Bertie)

slowly and surely drawing his plans against usā€¦

3 Likes

Bertie going nuts today, seen him on multiple threads :microbe:

2 Likes

I like this thread, no raving from certain posters, getting harder and harder to bother. Long live Bertie

5 Likes

Typical lazy, southern, liberal elite attitudeā€¦wouldnā€™t happen oop North I tell thee.

Oop North theyā€™d be out on the streets demanding better, the far right liberal elite have a lot to answer forā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll have you know I am not southern, I am south-western!!!

This is the worst so called bug for 40 years or summing.

2 Likes

Pah, youā€™re south of the Watford gap, youā€™re as Southern as Southern can beā€¦

I nearly liked that until I read Watford Gap and not Winchester :grinning:

1 Like

Think I just saw Bertie. On the Arsenal v Saints thread as I went to mute see if I was tracking it etc.

Is everyone just winding me up? Iā€™ve seen no bugs, the site is as shit as alwaysā€¦

3 Likes

I see Bertie is buggering about on the match day thread now. Getting bloody cocky

1 Like

The reply bit disappearing etc? If so I think I may finally have popped my Bertie cherryā€¦

4 Likes

Well hello again Bertie

1 Like

Donā€™t worry Iā€™m going to fuck him right up over the weekend.

Heā€™s history.

Boooo

Normally I like a masterful man but this time I will make an exception, you bully

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, with shirt like @saintbletch ā€˜s manly bullying ainā€™t gonna be on the table @tigger

:lou_wink:

2 Likes

Can I suggest that our bug be renamed Gregor Samsa? Before Bletch smothers poor Bertie with one of his lurid shirts (a fate not even the vilest insect, or even Jamie Vardy, should have to endure), Iā€™d like to see him honoured with a literary reference. Bertie that is, not Bletch - Bletch has many literary references to his name, but my sensitivities donā€™t allow me to enumerate them here.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a shame there isnā€™t a ā€˜Bertieā€™ in literature who has a butler (Beltch is still the site butler isnā€™t he?) follow him round trying to clean up his messes.

1 Like