šŸœ On-Going Forum Bug (Bertie)

Yes, I can see your point, and itā€™s a good one (oo-er). Hadnā€™t even thought about Bertie being a drone, but now that you mention itā€¦

1 Like

Cunts

1 Like

This site does get a little Kafka-esque at times, but who would you like to kick off the naming with, not Gregor Samsa obvsā€¦

Apropos of nothing in particular and certainly not @Fowllydā€™s intellectual invocation of Kafka.

Well, you wonā€™t believe it but last night I answered a knock at the door about 6 oā€™clock and stood there is an enormous bloke dressed in a beetle costume. Antenna and wingcasing - a proper costume. Anyway I asked him what he wanted and he slapped me round the face and called me a loser.

Apperantly thereā€™s s nasty bug going around.

Cunts.

1 Like

Sounds like Bertie has cracked mind control and is dispatching agents to do his bidding.

Yep.

Youā€™re banned.

Welcome to BugsWorld. Enjoy your stay.

Ahemā€¦

This ā€˜sagaā€™ is less heavy weight Literature and more Viz imhoā€¦

ā€˜Old Uncle Bletch and his amazing Bollock Crabsā€™

Smelly old uncle Bletch, hosts a vibrant city of Bollock Crabs on his testiclesā€¦causing mayhem and distraction wherever he goes ā€¦ they donā€™t half itch

2 Likes

@saintbletch emphatically told us that he was going to fuck Bertie the Bug last weekend.

He lost

Bertie is alive and well infesting most threads in fact he is more active now than I have seen him before.

Mods have you not realized as per the national health that too many antibiotics only make the virus healthier and stronger.

If you had left him alone to play his merry little game he would have got bored by now and fucked off to fiver web for a go there.

3 Likes

Does Bertie come from Bassett?

Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Uncle Bletch and his incredible bollock crabs!

They may be titchy, but theyā€™re fucking itchy! (he does love 'em though)

tenor

What, no mention for @pap on percussion?

1 Like

Oh, I thought he was the dancing bloke and the percussionist was really, really, really smallā€¦

:lou_wink_2:

I jest of course.

I thought he was just one of the irrupting bollock crabs, jumped off to vex you further? (The percussionist, not pap)

I hate to prod this thread with a curious stick but has anyone seen Bertie in a while or have I exterminated him?

Nope nope nope, havenā€™t seen him no siirrreeeee, you must have got him good because Iā€™ve not seen him, hasta la vista Bertie, not seen him in ages, heā€™s long gone*

*I am not being coerced, Bertie did not force me to say any of this.

5 Likes

Well he pops up from time to time, like a middle aged manā€™s erectionā€¦ but to be honest the only folks who give a fuck, are those that spend too much time worrying about it, when they should just get out more (with the ā€˜girlsā€™ from work)

Leave him alone ya big bully

2 Likes

Typical fucking Sotonians.

You ask a straightforward question about the continued existence of a bug and you get replies from a mental who thinks theyā€™re being coerced into acting against their free will by a software bug, a screwball who shouts at clouds about erectile performance and spending too much and time online, and a liberal elite do-gooder representing the Bugs Have Feelings Too party.

I still have no idea if the bug is still there.

Lol.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t seen that bug for a while but I cannot add an emoticon when using my phone.