šŸœ On-Going Forum Bug (Bertie)

Of course, to notice anything is wrong, you actually have to remember what should be don there ā€¦ in the darkest depths of the forum pageā€¦ I have to admit ti having never really given much of (to be brutally honest) a flying fuck when it changed or change backā€¦ but its seems ti vex Bletch which is moderately amusing

Whatever that old codger is doing heā€™s taking a long time about itā€¦

Bletch tooā€¦ :lou_wink:

2 Likes

@Polski_Filip or @Lets-B-Drinking I can see youā€™re both online, can either of you reply on this topic or lilke this post please.

Fanx :kiss:

1 Like

Just found Bertie on an old thread that was in the ā€œsuggested topicsā€.

Yeah, cos I made you get a notification, Iā€™ve recorded the bug in action so I can show @saintbletch.

Thanks

1 Like

Bloody grass :lou_angry:

2 Likes

Snitches get glitches :rat:

4 Likes

ah, button it and wipe itā€¦

:zipper_mouth_face:

There werenā€™t any button onesā€¦

Iā€™ve liked you from two devices on two posts - and thatā€™s the limit of my tech support

1 Like

I may have been online, but you try to work out how the fark to get from Glasgow Airport to Ardtornish, near Lochaline, near Oban without a car on a wet Wednesday afternoon in March.
Not something youā€™re gonna step away from to answer an urgent Sotonians bug hunt nudge

Uberā€¦och ay.

In the far outer reaches of Scotland??

Calling @Map-Of-Tasmania (our resident Scotch) to the Help Me Phil thread.

1 Like

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I seeā€¦ travel advice required for the West of Scotchlandā€¦

Well there be dragons up there, plenty of sheep you see for dragon or farmer or Polska Filyaboots. Best is probably to stick a sign round your neck that reads

GOOD EVENING SHEEP FUCKERS
WOULD ONE OF YOU JOCKS BE SO KIND AND PUT DOWN YOUR DEEP FRIED PIZZA AND TAKE YOURSISTER OFF YOUR COCK FOR AN HOUR OR SO AND DRIVE A FELLOW ENGLISHMAN UP TO OBAN?

Then enter some crowded pubs and you are sure to get a response

Sorted

4 Likes

IF we need to public transport it, Oban Distillery and the seafood restaurant are bloody good incentives to have an overnight stop there instead of Sauchiehall Street.

Was back on the Arsenal thread this morning

1 Like

I love the way that people talk about Bertie as if he were sentient and cunning.

Big thanks to @BTripz who has found the circumstances under which Bertie (nearly always) comes out to play.

Iā€™ve just got to find some time to track him down now.

EDIT: Thatā€™s Bertie that needs tracking down and not @BTripz.

1 Like

Bertie is our friend he reminds us to refresh the screens to see what is new

Iā€™ve missed Bertie today. Howā€™s he doing?