🐜 On-Going Forum Bug (Bertie)

I know, right.

It’s like Twink Peaks - it’s what would have happened if David Lynch was a software developer.

All I’m going to say is that whoever has the Moto G5, is on Vodafone, appears to be in London (but that could be spoofed) and might be a native American Indian or a dwarf - oh and they’re dead and wrapped in plastic.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

he’s a mischievous little scamp is our Bertie, let’s hope he doesn’t grow up to become Skynet.

1 Like

About 22 years too late for that

1 Like

I’ll let Bertie be the judge of that, and in addition I’d like to be the first to welcome our new bug overlords.

If Bertie turns out to be Laura Palmer, then I submit entirely.

1 Like

All hail the inanimate carbon Bletch!

Right, you cucking funts, these are the facts…

I can kill this bug any time I want (probably).

We found a configuration that would work but I’ve invited Bertie to pop his head up every now and so that I can try to smash it in with a binary claw-hammer and then chase him back down a hole. I’ll then see which hole he came from and I’ll be able to shoot his face off.

I’ve narrowed down the source to about three different plugins, and could, most likely, stop all this fun whenever I wanted, maybe, perhaps.

The Moto G5 user has been found (they haven’t). They were Russian and apparently they came to Sotonians to see the world famous cathedral and to look at the ancient cock.

I have concluded that Moto Man or G5 Girl is a lurker. I can’t find their IP address in our user list at all. Very sus pee shuss. If you ask me.

@BTripz, you will have male (sic) - we’re going Bertie hunting in the staff only area.

1 Like

I’ve just seen him on the ‘other games this weekend thread’, and I think he knows what you’re up to…:skull_and_crossbones:

All the classic signs of grooming if you ask me.

Not that I would know obvs :man_facepalming:

Can I have the movie rights?
The search for Speck.

2 Likes

Judging by what Beltch will be getting up to over the next few days my offering is ‘A weekend at Bertie’s’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can reproduce Bertie at will

1 Like

And again

Nah not seeing it.

Are you all on something??

Oh I have Bertie on a string, I can draw him out when I want.

His days are numbered

1 Like

Good morning Bertie

2 Likes

Oh, say your good mornings, Bertie won’t be around much longer.

I have faith in Bertie

2 Likes