Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra

Anything better than this between £1300-£1700?

Month in Thailand?

3 Likes

28 media centres.

(or 9, if Bazza can’t be arsed setting them up).

I’m loving the bants this site has too offer, its a roller coaster of fun and repartee…

We try, Bazzington, we try.

None of us have memorised quite as many Les Dennis and Dustin Gee skits as you have, so we’re naturally not going to be as chock full of gags as yourself. Please bear with us.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I assume that’s a knock off Bazza. They’re far more than that.

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

I assume that’s a knock off Bazza. They’re far more than that.

Call me a peasant, but I just look at my phone. I am a function over form man, as anyone who has ever met me will attest.

You could probably buy a fucking life for that. Certainly better than the one you have now anyway.

1 Like

That’s gaming PC territory there. It’s what I’d spend that sort of dough on.

1 Like

I think it’s one of those things that if people want to spend their money on something like that, then fair enough, but you don’t get particularly good Omega watches for the price, you need to be looking at £3k plus for one that isn’t like owning a Porsche Boxster (ie, you went for the cheap Porsche because you couldn’t afford a 911, and you, and everyone else you know, will always know that).

That’s a reasonable amount of watch for the money. I’ve got the Christopher ward trident c65 classic which looks similar, it at least as well made and has the same movement. It comes in at &£550. If you were to spend £1500 on a Christopher ward you will get you the equivalent quality of a £3-4k watch from one of the big boys.

Originally posted by @JBoy

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

You could probably buy a fucking life for that. Certainly better than the one you have now anyway.

I think it’s one of those things that if people want to spend their money on something like that, then fair enough, but you don’t get particularly good Omega watches for the price, you need to be looking at £3k plus for one that isn’t like owning a Porsche Boxster (ie, you went for the cheap Porsche because you couldn’t afford a 911, and you, and everyone else you know, will always know that).

You really are the classic overpaid cunt aren’t you?

And you’re the classic benefits whore. Envy is an ugly emotion by the way.

At least we know our positions in life eh?

Wtaf is a benefits whore Maggie?

My only one is child benefit. I take it you give your child benefit straight back to hmrc as a donation.

I would love to spend £10 k on a watch. Soz.

Wtaf is a benefits whore Maggie?

My only one is child benefit. I take it you give your child benefit straight back to hmrc as a donation.

I don’t get child benefit, not eligible to claim it.

And bollocks you don’t get disability allowance.

Shall I, er take down the adverts, lads?

Sorry pap, heady combination of hot weather, rum, disappointing transfer speculation and loadsamoney.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02177/PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

2 Likes

I was thinking more this than Loadsamoney.

2 Likes

See, when I speak to JBoy I get this impression:

I’ve met you both and don’t agree. Besides, I reckon you’re being toyed with. I posted that specific considerably richer than you vid for a reason.