:pl: :norwichcityfc: Norwich City v Saints :saints: (Live on Sky)

I’m just hoping you lot have a good day out and begging for a win.
And not at all jealous

I’m hearing they’re all behind closed doors.

Well, that will mean we feel comfortable in our remaining home games.
:lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just watched our Prime Minister, the Chief Medical Officer and the Chief Scientific Officer saying that stopping sporting events is not on the horizon.

Suggesting that cancelling would actually increase the spread.

Go figure.

Yes strange as the rest of fucking World is cancelling them, someone would have thought large enterprise and corps run the show in the UK…

No, just fuckwits.

1 Like

And we thought Yes Prime Minister was a comedy.
Not a documentary

2 Likes

Lawro watch
and the cunt’s at it again so away win it is.
Norwich v Southampton

This is a massive game for Norwich. I don’t give them much hope of staying up but they need to win their home games to have any chance.

Southampton are 14th, with 34 points from 29 games. They have lost four of their past five matches. “They only need a win to be safe,” says Lawro.
Form-wise, Norwich have been in marginally better shape than Southampton since Danny Ings’ goals started to dry up - but the difference is that Saints have got points in the bag.

I fancy the Canaries here, though. One thing they always do at Carrow Road is have a real go at the opposition and create a load of chances.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

If this game goes ahead it proves money comes before safety in this Country.

As posted on the virus thread, from the chief medic’s team:

Football / sporting events: Still not clear, but virus seems not to survive outside long. If fans are banned, likely to meet / spend time in warm busy pubs where virus appears to survive much longer.

Medical advice. Not knee jerk populism

What do the rest of the World say on this?
Not some fucking quack in the pocket of the Government and the EPL.

And I’m talking about postponing or cancelling the Leagues, compensation from the FA would be given to clubs in financial need due to lost gates.

Which completely ignores the huge numbers of fans travelling on Bingo buses, Tube trains in London, Normal public transport. Let alone the poor buggers rammed in the back of a White Van.

I’m actually with Andy Holt on this - younger people go to games, Older football fans cannot take the risk and miss out, not to mention the risk if a family member gets ill and it kills them

People can’t be trusted and the young can just as easily transmit it, cancel the games and you’ll get no congregation.

You think the FA is able to dish £ millions out? OK then

The NHS has problems over funding, resource, facilities. Not many countries have better skills or knowledge, but if you trust these other countries more, fine

I trust the World over the UK especially with this shithouse money orientated Government, probability remember.

No I don’t but how are other countries dealing with this?

Let’s face it. ALL of their decision making so far has not been about REVENUE, it has been to avoid getting SUED by clubs for changing the rules.
Pretty sure a lawyer will find a loophole in the regulations.
So no, FA & EPL themselves have not got millions and pretty certain they are PRAYING for Boris to make the ruling which leaves them free from litigation.

How about shopping centres?
I’ve seen absolutely no one asking for this, but if there’s one place where people gather for no worthwhile reason it’s shopping centres.