:pl: :norwichcityfc: Norwich City v Saints :saints: (Live on Sky)

Happy if you want to get mine and Harvey’s (U18) but it will come to me on Monday on my membership if you run out of numbers ? Would be ideal to be sat together … :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Up to you. I’m happy to get them, but obviously you wont get the credit for future purchases.

Happy days … it will guarantee our attendance ! Do you need anything from me ?

Tickets x7 purchased. Sort me out later. (Ooh er, Missus!)

Harry, I was able to use your ST.

If Goat is dead, or in a hospital bed, I don’t mind driving.

3 Likes

Cheers.
Are you picking up from Kent :joy:
I’ll meet you all there obviously. There being a pub(even more obvious)

Happy days. I presume you opted the short-legged person and me into the bundle in the end ?

I shall now transition into the planning stage. I presume you guys are heading for the Premier Travel Inn in Norwich for your overnight “topping and tailing” escapade ?

SCD

1 Like

Wait, what? I thought we were all camping out chez @Saint-CD :man_shrugging:

Mind you home cooked breakfast or Premier Inn all you can eat breakfast??

:crazy_face: It’d be a bit of a squeeze with you lot in one bedroom. I’m not sure any of you are brave enough to venture into nor risk the smog of a 15 year-old boy’s bedroom and you wouldn’t want to be suggesting to Mrs SCD that she might give up her bed for the night.

1 Like

Yep. I’m booked into the premier Inn and Bletch has bagsied the victim’s bed.

Which one??

nelson

Yep, that’s the one right by the ground and the train station. It’s a bit of a schlup into town from there so I’ll now study the form guide to determine the best ratio of walking distance to pub stops to changes of elevation …

Full or a half? The ‘wrestling’ moves of Bletch and the Goat as they go head to toe in Norwich…

Hotel booked. Is Delia meeting up with us?

@Goatboy, check your PMs.

CC: @BTripz

1-2

Is that :saints: first or home team first?

I refuse to answer such a stupid question

2 Likes

Well the stupid question was based on the (perceived) stupidity level of the poster…

Poll added to the OP so that you can make it perfectly obvious what you meant. I don’t think even you could mess that up!!!