💸 👼 No white saviours

Not needed if you know you know.

Really? Tax avoision is a huge issue but we digress.

People put up nations and I state what they’ve done or are doing wrong, NO nation is innocent as much as our own forum nation haters want it solely to be the white bit of England from the present to the time of their convenience (omitting this nation has been enslaved, conquered, raped and occupied).
I am currently starting with reparations from the Roman Empire, Norway and the Normans…

I would like 1 free pizza a week for the rest of my life. I’m not greedy so if you could put that in your negotiations Baz I would be most grateful.

3 Likes

I want some liberal sandals and a straight unpotholed road.

I think I drove down one of those once, don’t quote me on it though.

2 Likes

But most people cannot know it all. I know you are obviously not like the rest of us.
So when you do your single 3 word sentence could you just maybe count to 10. Think about what you are saying and give a bit more detail. Flesh out your response and maybe edit some instead of then having a 2nd, 3rd, 4th response on same thing. It’s hard to keep up.

2 Likes

The UK may have improved from back in the day but I get a sense of it backsliding - or is that just the media?

I am waiting for the time and place for the visit of the Unicorn as Baz has not answered for the last nation.

And what did the Romans ever do for us…?

2 Likes

Do you believe in the MSM? I do 50% so yes we’re regressing and the worrying thing is we’re regressing to placate religion, bad cultural practice and poltical correctness.
Jo Brand as an example.
The illiberal liberal.

Human rights.

well for this one you need to supply details what Human rights exactly?

otherwise you will just quote tax and HR at every nation state.

Homophobia.

go on you will need to explain that one
you are saying that because they dont have homophobia its against there human rights?

I’m saying they have issues with it, life imprisonment for instance.
We can play this all day and night if you want.

Give up now. Baz won’t regardless. With most of Baz’s arguments it’s key that you don’t allow yourself to get drawn in.

Exactly who in Guyana has issues with it? the people the govt the homosexuals, you need to elaborate a little to engage the conversation so it makes sense.
Some names of the people you have interacted with would also be good confirmation as well.

2 Likes

Is that a competitor to Eurovision next year? Maybe Madonna free is their marketing slogan?

I quite like this bazzism. Combining two words with similar meanings and coming up with a hybrid that works just as well as either. I doff my cap to you bazza you twunt.

5 Likes