đŸ˜± ☁ No ambition, no goals, where do we go from here?

Lets get this straight last nights result was down to the players on the pitch (some on there longer than others) and not Gao, lack of investment and VAR.
Without the poor but correct decisions (Adams offside you can’t tell) we’d have still been thumped so what do we know?

Again little within the club and they remain silent, silent on ambition, on what and where the club are going and what we hope to achieve?
This is the most worrying most would agree Hassenhutl is a tremendous manager who could quite easily go onto better things even after such a bad defeat so why what is keeping him here now?
Why should he stay when its obvious he wasn’t backed up in the window when we’ve been crying out for defenders for a long long time.
The only thing we know for sure 100% is the club is for sale and no one is buying, then again would you?

The thing is after speaking to a mate last night his words were

“What do the fans want? Are they happy with this? Not the result we’re shite against them and we’re shite against most in the Prem over our years but when we had no money at the Dell you knew our goals and accepted that it was a result to stay up from day one of the season, is this now better? No not a chance because us being the underdog galvanised the fans and gave us an identity, what identity do we have now? What bonds the fans?”

I couldn’t think of anything, stasis is the word that defines us, nothing changes, groundhog day but not positive in the grand scheme of things, sure we get a day in the sun every other month but what about the other days? We’re just drifting collecting the tv money but actually doing nothing for that.

If Southampton Football Club were human it’d be two 50 year olds who’ve had their kids who’ve now gone to uni and are living separate lives in the same house.
Drifting.

Boring.

2 Likes

Can you contribute to this forum without being a little bitch?

All you do is be a snide from the sidelines, fucksake man.

Wah wah

So you’re asking an owner, who pays to keep this place running without ads or whatnot, what he contributes?

On this thread, of all threads?

Right

2 Likes

And borrowing ÂŁ78 million at an interest rate of 10% is very worrying, how skint are we?

He doesn’t pay Pap, read above.

He does fuck all, says fuck all and hasn’t said anything since he took us over.

What was that shite that Leibherr said when she sold, something like

“I am selling to this cunt as he said he’ll take us to the next level”

I’m talking about Goatboy, you melt.

2 Likes

Oh, dear, yet another one of those threads.

:roll_eyes:

I apologise profusely dear boy.

1 Like

My thread fuck off then if you’re not going to contribute other than bitch.

These threads are great. They’re very revealing.

I love the way they all begin with “no ambition, no goals”.

Sounds like the author’s life philosophy.

1 Like

Quite possibly but that is beside the point?

How much of a risk is the club to get such a poor interest rate as that?

I think you’ve revealed that a middle aged man still wanks over Buffy.

Your mate said:

First, an answer. What bonds the fans? Supporting the team.

Second, a question. How were we all informed, back then, of what SFC’s goals were?

Yeah, but I was trying to save your blushes.

I shall “fuck off” as you maturely put it

My contribution is to state that your threads and comments are invariably toxic. Annoys the fuck out of many, but if that’s what floats your boat

Pap and co are all for free speech and I applaud it. You seem to value it but then tell me to fuck off. Inconsistent nipper :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We do. We recognise that in this case, it’s like giving the SNP devolution, but you can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

The club isn’t united, how can it be when we don’t know what the goals are?

We weren’t as well informed but it was a simpler time then of simply surviving, that’s is what bonded us and gave us an identity, the Dell, the atmosphere and us against the World.