šŸˆ NFL postseason 2021

I must admit I do like this expansion of the postseason, gets more teams into the mix, shame the Dolphins didnā€™t make itā€¦

Super wildcard weekend

Colts @ Bill
Rams @ Seahawks
Buccaneers @ Washington

Ravens @ Titans
Bears @ Saints
Browns @ Steeles

Sigh.
If only.
Still sitting around the Tea Table. Vodka all gone forgot to pack earphones so cant watch while Mrs P_F catches up with Aunties, Uncles, Cousins & Nieces she hasnt seen in 8 years.
It is a lousy job but I will get a mega hall pass or 6 for it so worth the pain!

2 Likes

Quite the defensive dominated game this Rams @ Seahawks one is. No surprise really given that the Rams are the #1 rated defense this season.

Still, good game for it for mineā€¦

As someone who holds Seattle with the same contempt i feel for the skates, may i sayā€¦ well done Rams.

Also Goff appears to have remembered how to be a QB.

2 Likes

Ah well, I used to work for a company that has an office in Seattle and I have been to the stadium twice so I have a little affection for themā€¦ theyā€™ve been thoroughly out defenced though.

Still pissed off that the Dolphins didnā€™t make it

They were rather dicked last week, in what was, in effect, a play off game

Yeah, had Fitzpatrick been thereā€¦

Donā€™t think he would have stopped Adams and Diggs running wild.

49ers with more reserves than Villa and Derby combined, showed how to beat the Rams. Twice.

1 Like

And thatā€™s good night Ireneā€¦

Going to duck the Brady show

NFL play-offs super wildcard round: Buccaneers, Bills & Rams advance -

Great effort by Taylor Heineken(?). Let down by too many dropped passes.

I was well tucked up in bed by thenā€¦

Recorded it and watched it this morning.

1 Like

And in the 2nd most important game of the weekend. Mr Brady is playing rather well.

H/T Bucs 21 Packers 10

1 Like

Green Bay are grinding their way back into i see they termed this as GOAT V BOAT :lou_facepalm_2:

BTW Neil Reynolds is still a dickā€¦

Brady interceptions = London buses.

2 Likes

Did we just see the end of his career?

Hardly. Heā€™ll be back next yearin any event and we might still see him at Superbowl XV. Too close to call.

2 Likes

Solid defence