šŸˆ NFL postseason 2021

Iā€™m torn, being a 'fins follower I want to see him fail for all the pain heā€™s caused over the years.

However Iā€™d like to see the Bucs upset the oddsā€¦

I know I am renowned for golf stories, but I do have an NFL cracker from the early 80ā€™s.
Also went to couple of London Monarchs games

Appalling call from LeFleur. Theyā€™re not getting the ball back.

I can sort of understand it, howeverā€¦

Big VAR callā€¦

I donā€™t think it would have been caught anyway. Just adds to the complete fuck up of the last 3 mins.

Rodgers is going to be seriously pissed. Wonder if he fancies a move to his boyhood team?

Bucs become the first team to host a Superbowl

1 Like

Brady = GOAT?

1 Like

PEDANT ALERT!
Whilst playing in it. :wink:

1 Like

Was torn there as I want the Buck to win due to Brady but canā€™t see them getting past the Bills and defo not the Chiefs, really hope Iā€™m wrong as Brady is the goat, why didnā€™t Rodgers run it?

1 Like

Difference between stopping the Bucs and needing a touchdown or needing a touchdown on their next possessionā€¦

Even if they had gone for it and fell short, they would have still needed a TD but Bucs would have been on or near their end zone.

Now howā€™s the Golden Childs foot? Cā€™mon Bills.

1 Like

Assuming Rodgers gets the regular season MVP. If this hasnā€™t been mentioned earlier.

Q. Who was the last MVP to also win the Superbowl that season?

Currently watching golf gonna see how long I can last with Superbowl.
Koepka looks the only player who wants to win the thing

Tampa is one of the few places in the US I have been, so for that reason aloneā€¦ come on Tom Brady!

1 Like

Brady is a Trumpist (unsurprisingly really) - so for that reason Iā€™m backing the Chiefs

2 Likes

Stopped at the Outlet Mall there once on way from a Conference in Orlando.
Got my legendary Uncle Philā€™s fishing tours T-Shirt there from Gap for $4.
Oh how that worked.
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Who is HER?
Damn fine set of lungs on her

Ah shit, news to me, fair enough.

I actually went to see the Tampa Bay Rays. Turned out to be a bit of quiet game but had the best Mexican meal I have had in the build up, so not all bad!

1 Like