:pl: :newcastlefc: Newcastle v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport)

Hideous forecast for Newcastle tomorrow. 2C rain and wet snow, feels like -4C

1 Like

That’s a decent forecast for Newcastle on Tyne, tbh.

Oh, and we really do need to win tomorrow for more reasons than I can be bothered to list, and I think we will. Ugly game and a ground out result, with a bit of luck deciding it in our favour. 2-1 Saints.

2 Likes

If the pubs were open, the locals still wouldn’t wear coats.

1 Like

Soz I’ve been MIA, changed phone brands. Now I go via Japan to the CCP!

Anyhoot, that result didn’t stop me wearing my chrissy present of a Saint’s hoodie around this week and boy did I cop it!

You know what I told em dead pan straight? Takes no guts to be a plastic fantastic but it takes balls as big as a Great Dane to support Saints.

Fuck em all I say, we are Saint’s and fuck em all

14 Likes

Indeed. Being a football supporter must be pretty dull and passionless if your team doesn’t take a 9-0 drubbing once a year.

5 Likes

SALISU ON BENCH!

Who?

Just need to crock that little shit Shelvey who always plays well against us

He is a figment of Bazzas febrile imagination apparently

Saint Maxi-Million back to full fitness after his long battle against Covid. Hope he remembers his name :smirk:

I do like having Danny Higginbotham in the studio for our games.
Good, knowledgeable succinct.
Such a change from Savage et al.
NBC Cyclingentertainment stream atm

1 Like

He’s been on the bench before, Stephens at right back, did he witness Ralph shagging someone here shouldn’t have? Never have we had a player who was robbing a living since Danny Fox played for us.

Wilson puts the ball in the net but flag was up. Thankfully.

Was well offside

For fucks sake.

1 Like

fuck

SHIT… Didn’t pick up St Maximin wide.

Well this is going well …

What a wank defence, Stephens once again, weak in the tackle and out of position. The lad is so so so bad.