:pl: :newcastlefc: Newcastle v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :bt_sport: Sport)

Well that didn’t work out to well, seems adding a new poll invalidate the votes on the old poll, you’ll all have to vote again, sorry I will send myself to Barry Island for a few hours self flagellation…

Excellent. :wink:

But Barry said it was the correct decision???

3 Likes

Did you just put “Barry” and “correct” in the same sentence? Google “oxymoron”.

3 Likes

Sorry :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ralph in the presser:

“Its different than last time (to Leicester). Because we were definitely a shit team. Sorry I say this. We had no identity and were wobbling around then”

#SaintsFC

I love this man.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ralph has thanked all the “unbelievable” fans that contacted him and lifted him and the players.

Starts at 4.00 but listen at 18.25 for an interesting comment.

4 Likes

Armstrong unlikely (muscle injury). KWP maybe. Others back next weekend

1 Like

Romeu back in training. Vestergaard a maybe too.

2 Likes

Don’t trouble yourself, I’m sure we can find someone to do it for you. :lou_lol:

Will I have to wear a gimp mask?

Well I will be, ahhh, I mean the person administering the punishment will be.
You can wear your usual smile. :kissing:

Lawro has predicted a defeat for us, so all is well. Gethin Jones more positive.

"This is probably a good time to play Southampton, who are short of available players even though the red card Jan Bednarek received near the end of Tuesday’s 9-0 defeat at Old Trafford was overturned.

I was there for BBC Radio 5 live and, although Saints didn’t capitulate until the last few minutes, it was a horrible night for them which will have taken a lot out of their players too, because they worked extremely hard.

Newcastle lost at home to Crystal Palace in midweek but they were pretty lively, and kept up the more ambitious approach that saw them win at Everton last weekend.

More of the same should see the Magpies get some reward here, after taking only two points from their previous five home league games."

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Gethin’s prediction: The question is how will Southampton respond to losing 9-0? I think you have to see a reaction. 1-2

Send for The Great Dane

YWcBban

I thought we’d decided that that was one of @pap’s cling ons :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oi. Just because I have a southpaw arsewipe doesn’t mean I go around smelling of shit. I’m also on record as never wiping my arse without water involved.

Jan to score in the right end for a change

Do you want us to go 2-0 up and lose 3-2?

1 Like