:pl: :newcastlefc: Newcastle United v Saints :saints:

I’ve just looked at the poll and it seems to suggest that I’m predicting 3-0. I’m not. This is, yet again from @saintbletch, fake news.

I never thought I would have to say this, but today is a very sad day for Sotonians. First @saintbletch fabricates my prediction on the poll and then @BTripz edits my post to match the lies told by belch. Absolute fucking disgrace. Boj wouldn’t do this.

1 Like

I can only assume this is jealousy.

I think you have been reading to many conspiracy theory fact checker websites…

And @saintbletch had nothing to do with the poll, the humour (and fuck ups) therein is all mine…

No, I can’t edit the poll to get rid of the sexual reference nor the fuck up in your prediction so I’m doing a bad job of covering my own arse…

You’re convincing no one with these lies. You’re jealous of my success and want to destroy me. Well you won’t succeed. I’m a strong independent man and I won’t be bullied by the likes of you.

2 Likes

My first visit to SJP since we last won there Jan 2015. 2-1 both scored by Eljero Elia!!

Was also there in 97 when Le God scored.

3 Likes

Probably in The Toon Wall.
Come out the station. Cross the road and go up the path alongside Greggs.

Use your podgy, Richmond sausage-shaped fingers to look at the edit history of the opening post.

You’ll see that, as always, the polls are added by my glamorous assistant. Big Bad Barbara (Btitz as we call her/them for short).

You don’t need to put the apology in writing but I* am expecting telegram or owl.

* when I say ‘I’ I mean my lawyer and I.

Leave him Bletch, he ain’t worth it…

1 Like

Alright, Babs.

I have no issue with that…

Another cover up. More lies than the Tory party.

3 words.
Andy fvcking Carroll.
Cue a Christmas Carroll headlines.
I’m with Fatso on this one, even a quick visit to some Pilgrimage sites and a few words with the Big Man upstairs wont save us from being brought back down to earth.

It’s ok, they’re wearing rainbow armbands. :angry:

Do you need the Safe Space, fatso? :thinking:

1 Like

Wouldn’t be big enough for him…

1 Like

Are Greggs open on sundays? … asking for a fat friend!! :joy:

Don’t be fooled, @Fatso is no-one’s friend, he’ll just use you and throw you away like a discarded sweet wrapper when you’re not useful any more…

1 Like