:labour: New Old Labour in trouble

Like walking on eggs, deciding where to put an article like this.

No it isn’t.

This is about the Labour Party. Your post that got hidden was about antisemitism in France.

Ian Austin has just bailed out

Not joining the IG

I wasn’t thinking of it that way, Pap more that a criticised msm outlet was publishing supportive articles of Corbyn and that could be labelled as unusual. :wink:

1 Like

Probably a lie then if it is the MSM

WARNING:contains facts, so not everyone on here’s cup of tea and will not be printed in the msm(do some people still believe them, despite the continuous lies).

Over the previous 10 months, 673 complaints had been filed against Labour members over alleged anti-semitic behaviour, many based on online comments. In a third of those cases, insufficient evidence had been produced.

The 453 other allegations represented 0.08 percent of the 540,000-strong Labour membership. Hardly “endemic” or “institutional”, it seems.

1 Like

Ian Austin is the twat that thinks zero hours Maccy D contracts are a bit of alright and is also the wanker that bellowed at Corbyn in Parliament.

No loss.

1 Like

Made me chuckle

https://mobile.twitter.com/thesidekick7/status/1100006531213471744/photo/1

3 Likes

What do people think about Tom Watson’s latest actions. Setting up a group within the Labour Party for moderates (Labours very own ERG?) and starting a parralel antisemitism complaints process

Start of a coup?

Start of a split?

Just the latest in a long line of Watson treachery. Had high hopes for him at one point. I’d be interested to know who is funding him.

Half a million smackers from Oswald Mosley’s grandson! In one year! What a greedy corrupt bastard.

It was when i read the ‘‘to combat anti-zionist antisemitism and counter the delegitimisation of Israel’’ that they let their facade slip. If you really want to combat anti-semitism, you need to differentiate very clearly between political state and its hideous activity and the religion… and they appear to be deliberately linking the separate issues… if they do this all the time its not surprising they find ‘anti-semitism’ everywhere they look, they would find it in all places where there are educated compassionate and moral people

3 Likes

So Chris Williamson has been suspended for saying Labour have been “too apologetic” over antisemitism

And now he deeply regrets his comments - is that a case of being too apologetic too late?

2 Likes

But he didn’t say that did he. He said Labour had been too apologetic over accusations of antisemitism, which is not the same thing at all. Of course the whole of the MSM misrepresented what he said, and, sadly you are parroting this misrepresentation. Intellectually shameful. This is McCarthyism in plain sight. Nothing Williamson said could possibly be construed as antisemitic. Watch the video of his speech. None of the MSM pointed out that he made this speech to a group of Jewish Labour supporters, who all applauded him. Why do you think that is? This is a McCarthyite witch hunt, which shames this country. i realise that, as a Tory supporter you have an interest in perpetuating this nonsense, but it is totally dishonest. This has gone on now for over two years, accusations with not a shred of evidence, and it won’t stop until the Labour Party has a leader who renounces support for Palestinian human rights. Absolutely shameful. The really sad thing is that the tactics of the Israel firsters results in more and more people being labelled as anti semites just for telling the truth about the Israeli occupation and their human rights violations, murdering Palestinian civilians in plain sight. The only people who have been prosecuted for anti semitism against Luciana Berger, six of them, have been right wing nutters. Not Labour Party members. We have reached a situation where anyone who dares to criticize the State of Israel for their bestial actions is immediately labelled an anti semite. This, of course, creates anti semitism, a self fullfilling prophesy which is the whole point of the State of Israel tactics. Where is the inquiry into Joan Ryan, the chairperson of the LFI, on camera, receiving a million pounds from the State of Israel to undermine UK MP’s who support Palestinian human rights? Where are the investigations by the MSM into this? A foreign state directly interfering in UK parliamentary democracy. Just imagine if it was Russia doing the same thing, there would be uproar.This is a very slippery slope. Corbyn has to stand firm against fifth columnists like Tom Watson etc, because that’s what they are, bought and paid for by a foreign state to undermine democracy in this country. They are treacherous, it is blindingly obvious that the first loyalty of Hodge, Berger, Watson et al is not to this country, but to Israel. They will clearly stop at nothing to prevent a Labour leader with a record second to none in fighting racism in all it’s forms over thirty years in parliament from becoming Prime Minister. They are absolutely shameless, no lie or slanderous accusation is beneath them. For them, the ends justify the means, Israel first, despite all the evidence of human rights violations and, lets face it, cold blooded murder. Sadly they have the whole of the MSM, the BBC behind them. Very depressing.

5 Likes

Was his comments anti Semitic, properly not.

Were his comments insensitive to the part of the party who have felt increasingly disenfranchised over the last few years, yes.

Was he a fucking idiot for saying it, absolutely. Particularly when his party is up against it. That just screams lack of judgement at best.

The problem that Labour have is how they respond to these incidents. This one might actually have done them a favour when they suspended him straight away as they could point to their zero tolerance approach which would have been the first step to restoring trust. However it is now being said that JCs office overturned the suspension and it was only reinstated on review by Formbie.

If that’s true, it looks like the party have lost the plot, and unfortunately JC isn’t a strong enough leader to get back control (imo)

1 Like

https://twitter.com/labourpress/status/1100904791620968448

2 Likes

Can’t help feeling “now being said by the Daily Mail” might not have had the credibility @CB-Saint intended.

Even if consumed by a lot of Dacre-era mail readers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice legs.

Look if that was wrong fine, I did say “it was being said” and “if that is true” so I had caveatted it

And for the record I don’t read the mail so it wasn’t my source, tbh I cannot remember where on the tinternet I did see it, so maybe it was something that picked up the story. That’s the trouble with online sources I guess, you never know how reliable they are

Seen sparrows with more meat